• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting to see Mainlanders chinks involved in Hollywood movies

Decepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hong Kong to host Transformers world premiere

First showing of latest Transformers film will be held here - despite earlier extortion bids

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 13 May, 2014, 8:51pm
UPDATED : Wednesday, 14 May, 2014, 12:38pm

Vivienne Chow [email protected]

11.jpg

Wan Chai under siege in a scene from the the Transformers 4 trailer. Photo: SCMP Pictures

The latest Transformers instalment will have its world premiere in Hong Kong - despite the crew experiencing some headline-grabbing problems while filming.

Director Michael Bay and the main cast of Transformers: Age of Extinction - the franchise's fourth instalment - will attend the premiere on June 19, said the film's publicist in Hong Kong.

Bay put out the news on his website, adding that Grammy Award-winning band Imagine Dragons will perform at the premiere. The band's song Battle Cry is featured in the film's score.

8.jpg

This image released by Paramount Pictures shows Grimlock and Optimus Prime in "Transformers: Age of Extinction." Photo: AP

Bay gave no additional information about the premiere, such as its time and venue.

In October last year, Bay and a crew of more than 100 from Paramount Pictures spent 10 days filming the popular sci-fi action movie series in the city.

But the hype over the Hollywood blockbuster being filmed in the city drew global attention after the crew was allegedly blackmailed twice.

12.jpg

The iconic star ferry is blown out of the water in a scene from the Transformers 4 trailer. Photo: SCMP Pictures

In the first attempt, an air-conditioning technician tried to extort HK$100,000 from the crew for the inconvenience caused to his business on their first day of filming in Quarry Bay.

Mak Chi-shing, 27, was said to have thrown an air-conditioner towards Bay, which prompted the crew to call the police. Mak was found guilty in February of blackmail and assaulting a police officer, and jailed for 30 months.

His 29-year-old brother, Mak Chi-hang was sentenced to six weeks in jail for resisting a police officer.

michael_bay.jpg

Hollywood director Michael Bay on location for the filming of Transformers: Age of Extinction. Photo: Nora Tam

Bay said later: "It was kind of scary. The Hong Kong crew was embarrassed. They even considered paying him five times more but I said no."

The second alleged attempt to extort money from the crew happened on their fifth day of filming, in To Kwa Wan.

Despite all the drama, Bay said he had had a great experience. "Hong Kong is a very visual city," he added.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r8HPIH5JCak?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the Transformers movies. Michael Bay is a dick, a shit director.

Cartoon Transformers were the best.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i concur with laksa he totally and i mean he totally fucked up the transformers. Bay also caused megan fox to lose her leading star status in hollywood i think. Transformers is a show about a race of robots at war. The decepticons are the evil soldiers and the autobots are the workers. That is why in generation 1 you see the decepitcons could transform into fighter jets and a powerful handgun while the autobots were only cars and the iconic trailer truck the autobots could not fly unlike the decepticons. All of this changed in the later generations but if you actually care to notice you will see the autobots in general did not transform into military or animals etc meant for war there were exceptions of course like the dinobots. The story is of course on the transformers and in the cartoon and the comics the focus was never on the humans. Spike and his son daniel just played support roles mostly as helpless weaklings needing saving by the autobots. In bay's fucking movies spike now called sam and his family etc have a leading role. Imagine that you some 30ft tall robot from another planet and having so much power to wreck destruction bowing down to some small stinking fleshed made human that you can crush flat just by stepping on him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i concur with laksa he totally and i mean he totally fucked up the transformers. Bay also caused megan fox to lose her leading star status in hollywood i think. Transformers is a show about a race of robots at war. The decepticons are the evil soldiers and the autobots are the workers. That is why in generation 1 you see the decepitcons could transform into fighter jets and a powerful handgun while the autobots were only cars and the iconic trailer truck the autobots could not fly unlike the decepticons. All of this changed in the later generations but if you actually care to notice you will see the autobots in general did not transform into military or animals etc meant for war there were exceptions of course like the dinobots. The story is of course on the transformers and in the cartoon and the comics the focus was never on the humans. Spike and his son daniel just played support roles mostly as helpless weaklings needing saving by the autobots. In bay's fucking movies spike now called sam and his family etc have a leading role. Imagine that you some 30ft tall robot from another planet and having so much power to wreck destruction bowing down to some small stinking fleshed made human that you can crush flat just by stepping on him.

This is call 'creative licence'....purists like you dun like that.
For me sometimes they work sometimes not.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hollywood fucker directors will never betray Chinese as bad guys in their movies.

Why?

The fighting style is Chinese Kungfu and how can Chinese be lesser mortal than the White trash, agree?

Chinese are the best and they dare NOT TO GIVE FACE to Chinese skin? Insult Chinese race face they are blowing themselves into pieces.

Die die must include Chinese skin to be on their side in future movies.

White trash like to portray themselves as God and Saint and all black skins are lessor mortals to them. But come to Chinese skin, white trashs have to think 1000 times not to offend the Chinese skins to lose face.

Chinese are the best white trash come second.

Hong Kong to host Transformers world premiere

First showing of latest Transformers film will be held here - despite earlier extortion bids

The second alleged attempt to extort money from the crew happened on their fifth day of filming, in To Kwa Wan.

Despite all the drama, Bay said he had had a great experience. "Hong Kong is a very visual city," he added.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing disgusting about it as the movie is also targeting the prc market. it's all business and about making money.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmoh keep fantasizing they are Saints and Gods to save the world killing animals.

Should get the Animal rights to sue them portray animals are evil being, and women are sex objects.

Want to know why angmoh movies directors don't like to show man penis on their moives?

Can stand their own penis are smaller than other races or the actors.

Angmoh tua kee, which races of angmoh? tua kee so what can erect or not?

nothing disgusting about it as the movie is also targeting the prc market. it's all business and about making money.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mak Chi-shing, 27, was said to have thrown an air-conditioner towards Bay, which prompted the crew to call the police. Mak was found guilty in February of blackmail and assaulting a police officer, and jailed for 30 months.

His 29-year-old brother, Mak Chi-hang was sentenced to six weeks in jail for resisting a police officer.

i am so right about the chinks, their fucking brain only consist of money, no matter what.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
angmoh keep fantasizing they are Saints and Gods to save the world killing animals.

Should get the Animal rights to sue them portray animals are evil being, and women are sex objects.

Want to know why angmoh movies directors don't like to show man penis on their moives?

Can stand their own penis are smaller than other races or the actors.

Angmoh tua kee, which races of angmoh? tua kee so what can erect or not?

you seriously need to go IMH for check up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is call 'creative licence'....purists like you dun like that.
For me sometimes they work sometimes not.

I agree that sometimes you need to make some adaptations for a movie.

But when you give too much creative license, something like this happens:

[video=youtube;4jn6ZVO_Tg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jn6ZVO_Tg0[/video]

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I enjoy doing the opposite of the PAP IB clones agenda in this forum and that is bashing mainlanders. :biggrin:

Oh and remember what sor-chi2014 posted yesterday... "We are tiongs" KNN.. kanasai! :biggrin:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Great recap of Michael Bay's fuck ups in the transformer movies. I'll have to add casting Shit Leboof was a shit as well. He's a horrible whiny little shit in the movie.

Disappointed when I watched the first, and never watched the rest. I hope someone reboots it a la Spiderman.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even more disgusting to hear illiterate Ang Moh
Trailer park trash in sun glasses
Playing Chinese masterpiece on cheap violin
Made in Guangdong not Cremona
Punching air with fist like hooligan football fan
On platform in Chinatown somewhere

[video=youtube;RbJfMcv-3JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJfMcv-3JU[/video]

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OIXpWhtik7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i only regard the above as the real Transformers. The movies shit are rubbish, never even watch one, even when free on tv.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all too free or what... pls goto blk 85 and see if you can add your creative license there.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great recap of Michael Bay's fuck ups in the transformer movies. I'll have to add casting Shit Leboof was a shit as well. He's a horrible whiny little shit in the movie.

Disappointed when I watched the first, and never watched the rest. I hope someone reboots it a la Spiderman.
Megan Fox is the only reason to watch the transformer movies.
Acting so so but smoking HOT!