• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting Gay Fcuktard

CarrotHead

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man, I want to have big breasts

May 20, 2013 - 11:41pm

By: Foo Jie Ying Naqiyah Shapudin

28031759%20-%2020_05_2013%20-%20jiboobs.jpg

TNP PICTURE: JONATHAN CHOO

Security guard Kurt Tay, 27, has money and wanted something to boost his confidence – breasts.

When doors slammed in his face here, the Singaporean packed his bags and left for Thailand on April 5 for the $4,100 procedure.

Mr Tay got his C cup breasts because, as he put it, he’s vain.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (May 21).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When doors slammed in his face here, the Singaporean packed his bags and left for Thailand on April 5 for the $4,100 procedure.

Hmm? I thought Kurt Tay went to Thailand because surgery costs too much in Singapore?

He didn't mention anything about 'doors slammed in his face' in his videos? :confused:

jw5

Loyal
Hmm? I thought Kurt Tay went to Thailand because surgery costs too much in Singapore?

He didn't mention anything about 'doors slammed in his face' in his videos? :confused:

Maybe he wanted less than $4,100 mah, they refused and slammed the door in his face. :biggrin:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau, the photo reminds me of the movie nong toom, aka 'the beautiful boxer'.

story is how he fights in some of the most gruesome muay thai fights to earn money for his sex change. very nice true story.

BUT, knn our own Kurt Tay work as a security guard to earn money for his breast??!! make into a movie, no one will go see...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is this world coming too when people like that cant even think straight and accept that they are men and act like one. He/she should be seeing a shrink. He is a freak of nature but there seem to be more of these freaks these days.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EK8H6sor1xA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

freakshow.....

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<script type="text/javascript">var zippywww="54";var zippyfile="44537803";var zippytext="#000000";var zippyback="#e8e8e8";var zippyplay="#ff6600";var zippywidth=850;var zippyauto=false;var zippyvol=80;var zippywave = "#000000";var zippyborder = "#cccccc";</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://api.zippyshare.com/api/embed_new.js"></script>