• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disgraceful ahneh FT wash her kid backside in komala restaruant

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
these disgraceful ahneh FT r takin their dirty ahneh habits from india to sinkapore.....knn wash her bloody little smelly ahneh backside in the sink and then dont even bother to throw away the ahneh napkin....as if their body odour is not smelly enough...they have to add in their shit smell...PUI!! :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Mum washes toddler and leaves dirty nappy in restaurant sink

mum_washes_toddler_and_leaves_dirty_nappy_in_restaurant-thumbnail.jpg

komalas3jpg1290479129158-data.jpg

When this toddler dirtied his diaper in Komala's restaurant, his mother washed him at the restaurant sink instead of going to the toilet. She then left his soiled diaper there and walked out, says a disgusted STOMPer Carolyn.

Her inconsiderate and unhygienic behaviour is shocking, says the sender, who was also surprised that restaurant staff did nothing to stop her.

The sink should be used for patrons who need to wash their hands and mouths after eating, and washing a toddler's dirty bottom there is not acceptable.

Carolyn says:

"I was at Komala's East Coast.

"Fortunately, we had finished eating when this happened as it would have put us off our dinners.

"The photos show a little boy, aged three of four, who was taken to one of the sinks inside the restaurant by his mom and maid.

"He had obviously done a 'dodo' in his nappy.

"After removing his trousers and soiled nappy, his mum proceeded to wash his backside at the sinks (for patrons' to wash their hands and mouths).

"After she folded it up, the soiled nappy was left beside the sink.

"The first picture shows the mother washing her hands after she had wiped down his bottom.

"As they left the restaurant, the boy wanted to get his soiled nappy from the sink but his maid said to him: 'No, dirty'.

"Other patrons, not having seen what had just happened at that very sink, proceeded to use it to wash their hands and faces.

"The staff, one of whom saw the incident, said nothing.

"The couple were well-dressed and should have known better hygiene-wise and had more common sense".

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since carolyn saw it, got time take photo, no time to go up and ask the person to throw the diapers away?

These stompers are sick and whinners. Dare to whine on internet but don't dare to tell the person to do the right thing

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since carolyn saw it, got time take photo, no time to go up and ask the person to throw the diapers away?

These stompers are sick and whinners. Dare to whine on internet but don't dare to tell the person to do the right thing

A couple of years ago, I saw an Ah Tiong family dig a shallow hole in the sand at a popular Singapore swimming beach, and let their baby shit in it. I never swim in Singapore beaches after seeing that wonderful sight!!!!!:eek:

A few months back, I saw a different Ah Tiong family use the dining table at Takeshimaya basement Food Court to change their baby's diapers. I nearly vomited, throw up, when the smell hit me! Now, when I see Ah Tiong family approach, I get ready to get the Hell out of there before they bestow me with their "brown blessings!":biggrin:

Welcome to the "New Singapore!":o

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple of years ago, I saw an Ah Tiong family dig a shallow hole in the sand at a popular Singapore swimming beach, and let their baby shit in it. I never swim in Singapore beaches after seeing that wonderful sight!!!!!:eek:

yeah...saw dat before also.....fucking prc ahtiong and ahneh shitheads are all smelly and dirty fucktards...:mad:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

A few months back, I saw a different Ah Tiong family use the dining table at Takeshimaya basement Food Court to change their baby's diapers. I nearly vomited, throw up, when the smell hit me! Now, when I see Ah Tiong family approach, I get ready to get the Hell out of there before they bestow me with their "brown blessings!":biggrin:

Welcome to the "New Singapore!":o

You are another cheebye Sinkie

Why didn't you express your disapproval immediately? Your primary school never teach you before you drop out?

If you do so, they may learn from the mistake and won't do it again

So hum ji and swallow all your anger then come online and post???

See you no up :oIo:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are another cheebye Sinkie

Why didn't you express your disapproval immediately? Your primary school never teach you before you drop out?

If you do so, they may learn from the mistake and won't do it again

So hum ji and swallow all your anger then come online and post???

See you no up :oIo:

Oh, I am so sorry. I omitted one small detail: the beach, and the Takeshimaya food court, were packed with the weekend crowd. I was not the only Sinkie who saw the dirty acts. One or two thousand other Sinkies were also there, enjoying the spectacle, with eyes wide open!:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
these disgraceful ahneh FT r takin their dirty ahneh habits from india to sinkapore.....knn wash her bloody little smelly ahneh backside in the sink and then dont even bother to throw away the ahneh napkin....as if their body odour is not smelly enough...they have to a

Chinamen 1.3 billion
Ah Nehs 1.1 billion

Now you know why the planet is absolutely filthy. :rolleyes: