• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Discrimination against unvaccinated group has begun.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think this is fair for echoing and/or supporting government call for vaccination?

Attachments

• discrimination.JPG
    discrimination.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 222

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I used to frequent Fish & Co. I am disappointed. Do they even know they are helping the govt politicize this combustible issue? That the govt has vested interest in vaccine take up? And that they don't really bother about sinkies dying from the vaccine?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to frequent Fish & Co. I am disappointed. Do they even know they are helping the govt politicize this combustible issue? That the govt has vested interest in vaccine take up? And that they don't really bother about sinkies dying from the vaccine?
haven't been there or eaten b4
nice?
what fish do they use?
vietnam farmed pangasiidae fishes...aka cat fish?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of places and venues around the world have already adopted the policy of no vaccination, no service. I wouldn't want to sit and eat next to someone who choose not to vaccinate themselves in a pandemic not because they cannot, but because they are stupid enough to believe in lies and misinformation. It's all about health and safety, nothing about discrimination, politics or whatever. If there was widespread measles, would you go near someone who choose not to take the measles vaccine?

Vaccination should be like wearing masks. Either you wear one and go out or you stay home. To put other people's lives at risk because of your stupidity is being irresponsible. There is no discrimination when health and safety is involved.

Mandatory vaccination is already in force in many countries and is the way to move forward. Either make it mandatory by law or deny antivaxxers healthcare subsidies should they fall ill because of COVID. It's a fair call.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A lot of places and venues around the world have already adopted the policy of no vaccination, no service. I wouldn't want to sit and eat next to someone who choose not to vaccinate themselves in a pandemic not because they cannot, but because they are stupid enough to believe in lies and misinformation. It's all about health and safety, nothing about discrimination, politics or whatever. If there was widespread measles, would you go near someone who choose not to take the measles vaccine?

Vaccination should be like wearing masks. Either you wear one and go out or you stay home. To put other people's lives at risk because of your stupidity is being irresponsible. There is no discrimination when health and safety is involved.

Mandatory vaccination is already in force in many countries and is the way to move forward. Either make it mandatory by law or deny antivaxxers healthcare subsidies should they fall ill because of COVID. It's a fair call.

Those who don't want to be vaccinated are idiots. However those that don't want to take an mRNA vaccine are just being cautious.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never know how many variants vaxxers are hosting on their diseased bodies. Mixing and reproducing like lice! :eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that's yr idea of herd mentality then try religious believe.... no vaccination type...

Jesus the Superstar heals the sick, leper, demon and more... go join them lah....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who don't want to be vaccinated are idiots. However those that don't want to take an mRNA vaccine are just being cautious.

Finally, the 3 Saints Rothschild, bone and skull and Illuminati has found a way to make their One World program work....

See the whole world move in one direction... get vaccinated, stay home and make more sex for babies, stop international flights no gathering eat unhealthy food, cleaner air and water.

The rich or poor stay home ban entertainments sport events..... blah blah blah...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
haven't been there or eaten b4
nice?
what fish do they use?
vietnam farmed pangasiidae fishes...aka cat fish?
The food's quite good. I like their seafood platter. Not sure what fish they use, but I am sure it's not suchi aka dory aka pangasius. But I can confirm that Han's use this horrible farmed freshwater catfish.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can almost see the scam for what it is when this govt refuses to bring in and approve non-mRNA vaccines even though plenty are available from reputable sources.
They really want to infect you with this mRNA. There appears something sinister going on.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can almost see the scam for what it is when this govt refuses to bring in and approve non-mRNA vaccines even though plenty are available from reputable sources.
They really want to infect you with this mRNA. There appears something sinister going on.
Mrna thus far shown to be the most efficacious...

The Jews are no fools and would definitely not risk their entire population being put at risk...particularly after losing 6m lives in the holocaust...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrna thus far shown to be the most efficacious...

The Jews are no fools and would definitely not risk their entire population being put at risk...particularly after losing 6m lives in the holocaust...
The fool here is you.
There is zero data on what mRNA does to your body in 2, 5 or 10 years time and absolutely no animal studies is a big red flag. Are you going to be responsible for future issues for those who took it? Otherwise shut up and encourage people to educate themselves and promote informed consent.

And you're a real idiot if you think isrealis are smart or 6 million was killed in holocaust?
What they are good at is marketing.