• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia lan!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at the way he point his finger when giving his speech...damn fucking arrogant and sia lan,...u think dis kind of fuckup arrogant dickhead paper general will serve the people? those who voted for him deserved to be fucked by dis arrogant dickhead when they go seek his help in MPS, then dont KPKB becos you get wat u voted for..... :mad: :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

z2.jpg

x.jpg

w.jpg

and my message to dis arrogant dickhead chan chun sing:

THE BEST INSURANCE IS TO VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITION AGAINST ARROGANT DICKHEAD LIKE YOU!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia l

He is really asking you not to buy insurance actually, but to take yr risk with PAP.

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia l

He is higly likely earmarked to go into cabinet you know.. :oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This chap was a general? Looks more like a uni student to me. Wonder what great things he implemented in he SAF.

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal

I certainly doesn't want a MP that behaves like a hooligan. If he is going to bring his 'General commanding' style of 'KeeChiu!' to the residents, I will NEVER BELIEVE he is able to lower himself to listen to the people.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This chap was a general? Looks more like a uni student to me. Wonder what great things he implemented in he SAF.

hi there

1. dragon, you wanna to bet!
2. his maid keeps everything for such a specimen.
3. what's so great, some toy/paper soldier mah!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ummmm....nothing i can think of, his backside on the chair not warm enough

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Happy to see PAP getting all this kinda of "rubbish" as their canditates.......maybe PAP do wanna to give up their GRC later all...

Hooray OPPOSITION!!!!!!!!!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what happens when you guys support NS

A waste of time and money

And you have plenty of power-hungry paper generals

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak!
Now uncle is really worried.
He was a top General?
What an arrogant chap!
Better take up big insurance against the PAP!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like his hairdo. Stylo milo.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are we drafting so many Generals into the Parliament? Are we expecting wars to be fought in every sitting after the next election?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are we drafting so many Generals into the Parliament? Are we expecting wars to be fought in every sitting after the next election?

Must always remember, whose the " one" that make him general in the first place? Never bite the "hands"that feeds u.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clearly, Generals MPs can help to get more male votes

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal

dickhead thru n thru ...

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is really asking you not to buy insurance actually, but to take yr risk with PAP.

What fcking cock he is talking? An insurance is an insurance where got wrong one?
It is either insufficient or over insured. What mother fcking insurance is he refering to? If you don't die by a certain age, you are penalised?