• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dirt on PAP candidate Ng Ling Ling?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with this argument. It is a good outcome that she has admitted her mistake. People gets too “liberal” with words sometimes like the way we write resumes. As expected she seems valued and Ee Peng Liang’s descendant has come out to give his take... between Bee Hiang, Gerard and MILF none really defended too strongly on this. This is a far cry from the likes of Shanmugan or Davinder Singh. Like it or not PAP is not getting out of our life. That being the case I’d rather have Her World MILF of the year than Ivan Lim as MP. Unless of course she runs against Nicole Seah or other worthy opposition candidates.
she this type of milf face sure got men eye her one at workplace
u think she clean or not?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, she has already distinguished herself today during her introduction. She "answered"
the allegations without answering. Brilliant. She will do well.
Speaking at a media briefing on Monday to unveil the PAP’s Ang Mo Kio Group Representation Constituency team for the coming election, Ms Ng said that she fully acknowledges that Ms Tan was the founding director of SSTI, and that she was in the key management team in its early years.

“None of us are perfect and I’ll be the first to confess that I am not a perfect person,” she said.

She added: “I was in the key management team in the pioneering years and we were a very small team but we were very hardworking and dedicated to increasing the training programs for our social service organisations. So I just want to share that as I step up to this role, I am very aware that I will be subjected to public scrutiny.”

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ling-responds-comments-she-did-not-start-ssti

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, she has already distinguished herself today during her introduction. She "answered"
the allegations without answering. Brilliant. She will do well.
Speaking at a media briefing on Monday to unveil the PAP’s Ang Mo Kio Group Representation Constituency team for the coming election, Ms Ng said that she fully acknowledges that Ms Tan was the founding director of SSTI, and that she was in the key management team in its early years.

“None of us are perfect and I’ll be the first to confess that I am not a perfect person,” she said.

She added: “I was in the key management team in the pioneering years and we were a very small team but we were very hardworking and dedicated to increasing the training programs for our social service organisations. So I just want to share that as I step up to this role, I am very aware that I will be subjected to public scrutiny.”

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ling-responds-comments-she-did-not-start-ssti
Yeah typical PAP speech.

Why no unequivocal categorical "sorry I made a mistake/slip up"?

Sorry seems to be the hardest word to come out of PAP's mouth.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can bruff, bruff la ...

u wok in a bank, say u r a banker la ... wrong meh? ...

jw5

Loyal
The first 2 not MPs lah............... just paper generals................... :biggrin:

Ng Yat Chung, Desmond Kwek, Gan Kim Yong, Lim Swee Say, Yacob Ibrahim, Ms Yistana, Kee Chiu....and so many more LAN JIAO Kia screwing up Singaporeans life.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a liar period.
Quick to steal credit before she even became a politician. If get voted in, all hell will break loose. No wonder all PAP politicians are quick to take credit when credit is not quite due to them. Those credit, eventually translated into monetory form into their own pocket and didn't pass it down to people who worked hard for it. Thus, wealth is only concentrated in a few undeserved PAP members in this society.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick to steal credit before she even became a politician. If get voted in, all hell will break loose. No wonder all PAP politicians are quick to take credit when credit is not quite due to them. Those credit, eventually translated into monetory form into their own pocket and didn't pass it down to people who worked hard for it. Thus, wealth is only concentrated in a few undeserved PAP members in this society.
And now we got someone claiming those accusation is destroying their candidate's lives (or MP's Livelihood:biggrin:)and a thorough investigation will be made once they got the mandate.
They can't just write if off.

jw5

Loyal
Birds Of The Same Feather Have To Stick Together. :wink:

And now we got someone claiming those accusation is destroying their candidate's lives (or MP's Livelihood:biggrin:)and a thorough investigation will be made once they got the mandate.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah typical PAP speech.

Why no unequivocal categorical "sorry I made a mistake/slip up"?

Sorry seems to be the hardest word to come out of PAP's mouth.
exactly, same as bilveer bayi in the other thread- saying it best if you say nothing at all!
just a simple yes or no - nothing in-between and with no ambivalence pse :redface:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That faggot said all those things because he’s unable to control and influence the outcome. That’s all.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of these “well meaning” Sinkies don’t understand this type of tactic could backfire. It is a dirty tactic which is the monopoly of PAP cocksuckers like John Tan. If you go on a witch hunt like them, what different are you? MILF Ling Ling will probably get more sympathy votes.
MILF Ling Ling quite pretty. I agree. I starting to have wet dream making her wet.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which politician have no dirt ? It’s just w social media it gets virile.
Back then it’s PAP calling the smears rem Tan Liang Hong ?
Classic is CSJ taunting GCT yet he is still running.