• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Digital ID? Digital currency? Think twice.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guangzhou - If Chinese government remotely switches your health passport to code yellow, you will become homeless.

Because with yellow code on your phone, you can't go back to your apartment, stay at hotel, take any public transport...trouble to get food too

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221130-174831_Telegram.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
they fucked up the useless unbacked by anything fiat currency system by orgy money printing ,
and now they are trying to introduce CBDC which can do 10 times more damage......

fuck all govts

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccine Passports,Digital ID and CBDC support the same functionality as the Chinese Social Credit System…

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
A credit score system, automated money deductions & Facial recognition cameras, vaccine passports which tracks your every move soon to be coming to a city near you.

“They already know where you are”

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope everyone knows what the PAP technocrats have planned for Sinkie peasants. :biggrin:

https://www.singpass.gov.sg/main/
It does not follow any IT Standards and IT Privacy. It is also unethical to store all critical Biometric details. Remember all such Biometric details are already implemented to unlock the Apple or Android phones which give them more power than Singapore Government.

It gives Android and iOS owners to copy all the Singaporeans records into their system, I will substantiate the truths in due time in the right platform.
Google and Apple will be collapsed when you see me speaking to Larry Page and Tim Cook on stage together with the Lion and Dragon

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore became the World’s First Country to attach Facial verification in the National Identification Database. The function is called “SingPass Face Verification”. This technology is being rolled out to the city-state’s SingPass digital identity scheme, offering access to no less than 400 online services, including tax declarations and public housing applications.

Benefits of Facial recognition:
  • Facial recognition is increasingly being used to access other online services, such as banking.
  • The function is designed to work via home computers, tablets and cell phones, as well as at public kiosks.
  • In the future, facial recognition could find other applications in Singapore, such as making sure students sit their own examinations or for verification purposes in secure areas of the city-state’s ports.
  • Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
DANGERS OF SINGAPORE TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES

According to the Singapore authorities, the technology helps ensure that the right person is genuinely present in front of their screen, rather than a photograph, a video, a replayed recording or a deepfake. However, they keep all the stored information's saved in the Cloud environment which is dangerous as the cloud automated and orchestrated dataflow from Cloud to the ONE_WORLD-DATABASE using online replication technologies.

Because of Government inititives now Carousel a ecommerce platform is also asking mandating to provide the same facial recognition in addition to the NRIC details. However, such information's are stored in STRIPE database. STRIPE is a Delaware based company in the USA who stores all Sinkus information into their databases Once such companies made sufficient data into their database, they will dictate and control the monopoly of all online transaction must go through term

Recently have denied providing such details. If i want to do any online transaction, i use my credit card and the credit card bank has a way of verifying my identifying my identity and authorizing my transactions. STRIPE an IT company who wants to take control of all global credit card transactions which i will not allow such monopoly. SG Government should have taken such checks and balances as SG Government failed to do so to protect the identities of the innocent citizens

This is for the awareness as it poses potential DANGERS to my fellow Singaporeans. With the record number of SCAMS, scammers, cheating, money laundering haunting the Singaporeans, please note that CECA living in USA got all the private information and once they got our name, mobile number and other private date, they even got skills to speak Mandarin to target Singaporean Chinese to cheat on many scams such as FAKE LOVE, investments , LTA, traffic fines, etc. to hijack your account and then to transfer millions dollars from your accounts into their account which makes literally impossible for SG to combat such evil involving cross border finds transfer

Moses
Singapore

IMG_0193.JPG

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore became the World’s First Country to attach Facial verification in the National Identification Database. The function is called “SingPass Face Verification”. This technology is being rolled out to the city-state’s SingPass digital identity scheme, offering access to no less than 400 online services, including tax declarations and public housing applications.

Benefits of Facial recognition:
  • Facial recognition is increasingly being used to access other online services, such as banking.
  • The function is designed to work via home computers, tablets and cell phones, as well as at public kiosks.
  • In the future, facial recognition could find other applications in Singapore, such as making sure students sit their own examinations or for verification purposes in secure areas of the city-state’s ports.
  • Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
DANGERS OF SINGAPORE TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES

According to the Singapore authorities, the technology helps ensure that the right person is genuinely present in front of their screen, rather than a photograph, a video, a replayed recording or a deepfake. However, they keep all the stored information's saved in the Cloud environment which is dangerous as the cloud automated and orchestrated dataflow from Cloud to the ONE_WORLD-DATABASE using online replication technologies.

Beacue of Government inititive4, now Carousel also asking us to provide the same facial recognition in addition to the NRIC details. However, such information's are stored in STRIPE database. STRIPE is a Delaware based company in the USA who stores all Sinkus information into their databases Once such companies made sufficient data into theri database, they will dictate and control the monopoly of all online transaction must go through term

Recently have denied providing such details. If i want to do any online transaction, i use my credit card and the credit card bank has a way of verifying my identifying my identity and authorizing my transactions. STRIPE an IT company who wants to take control of all global credit card transactions which i will not allow such monopoly. SG Government should have taken such checks and balances as SG Government failed to do so to protect the identities of the innocent citizens

This is for the awareness as it poses potential DANGERS to my fellow Singaporeans. With the record number of SCAMS, scammers, cheating, money laundering haunting the Singaporeans, please note that CECA living in USA got all the private information and once they got our name, mobile number and other private date, they even got skills to speak Mandarin to target Singaporean Chinese to cheat on many scams such as FAKE LOVE, investments , LTA, traffic fines, etc. to hijack your account and then to transfer millions dollars from your accounts into their account which makes literally impossible for SG to combat such evil involving cross border finds transfer

Moses
Singapore

View attachment 174026
we're screwed.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

It’s the digital identification of everything - money, health, energy and travel. It will be framed as “for your safety and convenience”, but in reality it’s for their control, surveillance, power and greed.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
When this happens, it means you are just 1 touch away from losing access to your own money.