• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Difficult customer making trouble, told her to get lost

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
One nasty customer - a butch accompanied by her lesbo friend - today demanded my waitress explain the menu to her in detail in English, knowing full well she is PRC.

I encounter this once in a while. The customer has a right to know, so in such a situation, the staff will approach me or any other Singaporean or Pinoy.

But this woman demanded to know why that PARTICULAR waitress cannot explain in English. Not enough to have someone like me - the boss - to take her food order.

I explained to her but she wanted to know about my hiring practices. I then refused to serve her and asked her to leave my restaurant.

She took pictures with her iphone. I made it very clear that the premises are private and if I see any of it online, I will stream the entire video of her performance - the ranting, shouting and foot stomping - from my surveillance cam.

Suddenly, knowing she was being recorded, she softened up. I insisted she leave and told her not to come back again. We all try to live harmoniously and occasionally there will be people making trouble.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I will stream the entire video of her performance - the ranting, shouting and foot stomping - from my surveillance cam ...
y do u haf 2 install cctv 2 spy on ur customer eating? ... u haf intruded on ze privacy of ur customers! ...

nobody wil want 2 visit ur restaurant from now onwards! ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously must speaka engrish inna chinese restaurant?

Can insist the keling kias inna keling restaurant to speaka inna yinglish? Or the same thing in indon restaurant?

No need cos only chinese ppl need to be forced to speak english.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She took pictures with her iphone.

_ and she passed this picture, your picture, to me

brother-power-12.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays those F&B also very smart. They will hire Pinoys as they can speak English, so won't have trouble with English speaking customers. Furthermore, those people who complain are usually those act atas speak Ang Mor type.