• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Difference between just grab and grab car

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after leeading my uncle still doesn't see any difference except just grab price is cheaper :rolleyes: KNN

What is the difference between JustGrab, GrabCar, and GrabTaxi
JustGrab automatically assigns the nearest vehicle, either a taxi or car, to you at an upfront fixed fare rate, allowing you to know your exact fares even before you book.
GrabCar is a product under the Grab app that allows passengers to book a chauffeured ride for a fee. Grab ensures only vehicles and drivers with the appropriate commercial licenses are allowed to register as GrabCar service providers.
GrabTaxi is a product under the Grab App that provides taxi booking and dispatching services.
ServiceJustGrabGrabCarGrabTaxi
Car TypesTaxi & CarPrivate Hire CarTaxi
FareFixedMetered
Additional chargesERP
Upfront Demand-based
ERP
Location-based Charges
Peak Timing Charges
Payment TypeAll Payment Methods Available

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GrabCar is a product under the Grab app that allows passengers to book a chauffeured ride for a fee. Grab ensures only vehicles and drivers with the appropriate commercial licenses are allowed to register as GrabCar service providers.
This faq is written by grab themselves KNN isn't just grab also a product under the grab app that allows passengers to book a chauffeured ride for a fee ?.KNN 难道 just grab doesn't ensure only vehicle and drivers with appropriate license are allowed??? KNN which ter nao written this KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence my uncle think this ter nao should just say the difference is just grab you get either a taxi or a pte car whereas grab car you get a pte car KNN just becas you hiam taxi not nice to sit you have to pay more? KNN again which ter nao think of this KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always use grabcar in sg. has a higher quoted price but highly available, reliable, point to point, and on time. justgrab is hit and miss when i first try it. may have to share vehicle with strangers on multiple stops and rides.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always use grabcar in sg. has a higher quoted price but highly available, reliable, point to point, and on time. justgrab is hit and miss when i first try it. may have to share vehicle with strangers on multiple stops and rides.
KNN that was what my uncle initially thought but the sharing one is not just grab but grab hitch KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I grew up with this Grab.

ffd6948a47cc156a893b181111eeecf2.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now my uncle know liao they are actually the same but just grab is cheaper but leequire longer booking time therefore is cheaper KNN that means their driver can choose not to take up just grab booking and give priority to grab car bookings KNN the faq leelee senseless lo KNN