• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Die Die PAP will have to call for elections now!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Export fell 24%.

US congress Aids is not going to see the stock market bottom, because they are prolonging the problems by getting into more debts.

US business confidence remains low.

US economy will not recover until next year.

Now more and more jobless people, resentment is growing.

If PAP waited 2011 to call for elections, they will lose greatly.

Oppositions will take over to rule the country.

Now they die die will have to call for elections soon.

It's better to loose some GRC seats to oppositions than oppositions taking over the government.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter when the erections are. PAP will win 95% votes and PP and Hougang will be wiped out.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
opposition take over gov? is this a joke. this is not going to happen in singapore.
stop dreaming.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya PAP is not God and not indispensible la,,,,

You think the ministers actually do alot of work huh? all they do is to delegate people to do the maths and reports. The most important thing is to identify the leaders who are able to look for good fellow workers and work together. You think Bill GAtes write windows, MSN or whatever. Most of the successful people needs to have a sharp sense of direction and able to spot good people to help them. Rest is just presenting the ideas across.

Singapore without LKY or PAP will not perish and die la,,,,,

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are right .... i agree with you. Right now , PAP is running on auto pilot. Once LKy said so , everything will be done quickly. Everyone will fall in place.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess u have not understood the sentiment of the grounds yet..

Mr TeeKee, the last erection ground sentiment also damn tulan. What happen? PAP retains all seats. SARS the ground sentiments also worse. What happen? PAP gets 80+% votes.

Ground sentiment never become votes one. PAP will win 95% next round. PP and Hougang will be wiped out.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr TeeKee, the last erection ground sentiment also damn tulan. What happen? PAP retains all seats. SARS the ground sentiments also worse. What happen? PAP gets 80+% votes.

Ground sentiment never become votes one. PAP will win 95% next round. PP and Hougang will be wiped out.

Not surprising pap will not be taken over by opposition if people like you still be around. Get it??<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
progress.gif

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
the suffering of the people must end sooner or later!

Next erection Opposition will take over some GRC than the gahmen will Panick they will break up GRC!!! individual candidate! one to one or one by one! Like what the younger days gangster like to say, one by one! arhh!:mad:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next erection Opposition will take over some GRC than the gahmen will Panick they will break up GRC!!! individual candidate! one to one or one by one! Like what the younger days gangster like to say, one by one! arhh!:mad:

politics in sgp is finally getting more exciting!

more and more will participate....:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are right .... i agree with you. Right now , PAP is running on auto pilot. Once LKy said so , everything will be done quickly. Everyone will fall in place.

I think age has caught up with LKY, thats why Spore is under auto pilot.

Just look at his recent speechest, a rehash of his golden era

At a time when Spore needs good leadership, we only have LHL & Mdm Ho. We are in deep, deep trouble :rolleyes:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regretably I must agree.

No matter how tulan Sinkies are, in the end they are like frightened sheep. One threat: "We don't upgrade ur lift hor!" And Sinkies' lp lc all drop on floor.

If PAP really use its scare tactics to maximum + SPH full all out propaganda effort, possibly 80% vote.

If I can vote (big IF, because I live in GRC), I will vote with my heart. But I know most sinkies vote with their dropped balls (i.e. say they tulan, but go voting booth, see the numbered ballot, fall in line kuai kuai like sheep to slaughter.)

chobolann

Alfrescian
Loyal
History has shown that no dynasty or kingdom can last forever. Each passing day is a day closer to the demise of PAP as the dominant political power.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right about the two previous occasions and the PAPzis must be hoping that when there is a crisis, people would vote for the tried and tested.

There are major differences:
  1. In the past the PAPzis were seen as best solution to our security and financial threats;
  2. This time round, the ground sentiment is that the PAPzis caused the problems, esp. the blind aping of Bush's USA;
  3. They have handled the MSK escape with Keystone Koplike efficiency;
  4. Their obscene pay looks flagrantly obscene against the rest of us mere mortals in the crisis and their ineptness shows they don't desrve it.
  5. JB Nursing Homes
  6. LKY's poor mental health
  7. the realisation of means testing
  8. and the list goes on...

I'm not holding my breath for regime change, but I am hopeful that the PAPzis may lose their 2/3s. Once that is done, they cannot change the constitution without help from the opp.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm not suffering leh and i'm part of the people...

besides, they DESERVE to suffer for being spineless creatures who don't dare to vote opposition.

Have you done NS? Have you given any thoughts about your CPF? Don't you worry about loosing your job to a foreigner. Aren't you worried about your childrens future,...

Whether your 33% or 66%, If you stay on in Spore you'll eventually start to be affected & suffer. :rolleyes: