• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

didi, gege, yan tao, uncle, lauhanku, lauheelo...

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m now in my prime. i am YAN TAO or handsome in my 30s. but i very unlucky and is saddled by gambling debts and credit cards debts. i use the latter to pay for the former and use fresh visa cards to pay for the used credit cards.

i aged alot and is very stressed by such foolish debts. after paying the minimum credit cards amount, my 5k+ salary is almost exhausted.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Homo pondan bapok ahkua faggot all round cheebyekia Boob Sim Kheng Hwee, your modus operandi is too obvious.

Replying to your own posts is a dead giveaway.

Get lost and start another clone, this time try not to be this stupid.

This is your first and last warning.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , dont disturbs this place again ! I and mamalee already give you pocket money to go out today.
when you finds a job ?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah seh, this is beginning to look like The Pig Hunters reunion!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye LeeTahBar

Stop posting your homo fantasies here

You are a worthless scum to society

Sucking up to PAP on Facebook will not save you from jail

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can someone please tell who are these idiots and what are they ranting about??

LTS-rottenass.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can someone please tell who are these idiots and what are they ranting about??
Like all other cocky asshole losers who lost to the OA, we will eventually see a 'newbie' like you end up ranting and starting a thread to whine to admin for help :biggrin:

Last edited:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get a life loser! can't post anything, don't abuse others' rights. don't be an idiot!

We'll see about that who will be the ultimate loser. Like all the other cocky asshole losers who challenged and lost to the OA, then whine to admin for help but in the end they find themselves having to do this. :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin: