• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did this person do wrong?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS need to asked himself if ppl want such exclusive living by gating and fencing every little thing including insects tha are stopped from getting thru..

What sort of life has he created for his own kind?

Class divide? Self pride telling the whole world that they are atas and no stranger can come near?

Or he can called it was for 'security reasons'.

This is why ppl are no longer helpful or sincerely frdly. When they start to distinguish themselves as humans of a higher class from the rest.

I wondered how kampong ppl felt when they were living their lives without all these fuss and sees TS posting such issue and asked.

What do you think?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS need to asked himself if ppl want such exclusive living by gating and fencing every little thing including insects tha are stopped from getting thru..

What sort of life has he created for his own kind?

Class divide? Self pride telling the whole world that they are atas and no stranger can come near?

Or he can called it was for 'security reasons'.

This is why ppl are no longer helpful or sincerely frdly. When they start to distinguish themselves as humans of a higher class from the rest.

I wondered how kampong ppl felt when they were living their lives without all these fuss and sees TS posting such issue and asked.

What do you think?

This is a simple case of trespass what class divide are you talking about? Tonychat go into your house sleep on your sofa you chase him out means you not friendly???

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a simple case of trespass what class divide are you talking about? Tonychat go into your house sleep on your sofa you chase him out means you not friendly???

Why ppl have to trespass?

Becos ppl have been fencing up their properties example HUDC to pte. Ec to condom ( er should it be condo) etc etc and everyone ( like you) want to look like living in an exclusive fenced up area.

Even ppl who once used to have a means to have a short cut thru route are also faced with that route suddenly cut off.

Imagine if every pigeon hole blks claimed to be exclusive?

I thought only MIWs and their cronies living in dist 9, 10 ,11 can claim such exclusively.

Sinkie common breed ones too? LOL

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ppl have to trespass?

Becos ppl have been fencing up their properties example HUDC to pte. Ec to condom ( er should it be condo) etc etc and everyone ( like you) want to look like living in an exclusive fenced up area.

Even ppl who once used to have a means to have a short cut thru route are also faced with that route suddenly cut off.

Imagine if every pigeon hole blks claimed to be exclusive?

I thought only MIWs and their cronies living in dist 9, 10 ,11 can claim such exclusively.

Sinkie common breed ones too? LOL

Tsk Tsk Tsk... talk about Sinkies' entitlement mentality. You are telling me i should let you build a road across my living room.
You should go to Chennai to see the biggest slums in the world and you will understand why you can't let pigeonhole peasants pass through your land. They will stay put, suck on your resources and refuse to leave.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk Tsk Tsk... talk about Sinkies' entitlement mentality. You are telling me i should let you build a road across my living room.
You should go to Chennai to see the biggest slums in the world and you will understand why you can't let pigeonhole peasants pass through your land. They will stay put, suck on your resources and refuse to leave.

So you planned to use hordes of FTs to displaced the Sinkie peasants and make sure they are extinct so they cannot suck on your resources and refuse to leave.

And they still vote for you? LOL

Last edited:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Du.. u tmd la...i tell u not to worry liao lor.. haiz.. let me explain la.

bro du is actually a very honest and law-abiding person.. but only on 2 occasions did he follow residents into my estate... and he also went to the guard house to sign-in and tell them what happened. I also feedback to the mgmt about such things.. and they said they will look into the matter.

Bro du missed some points when he posted the above incident.. he was actually waiting for me to bring him in.. when he say me wanting to get involved with the dispute the 3 ppl had. Yes lor.. I wanted to join in.. cos the older man like dam garang.. even said his company rented a unit for him and that he from HK and only stay in Sg for 3 or 4 mths..

The younger man told him, "Your company rented for u.. but my family bought a unit here and we stay here for 10 years oledi.. and you dare to ask me what right have I got to ask you to show your id? If you don't have id to show you are resident, then pls report to the security and sign-in."

At this point hor, I was so hot.. cos this younger man I saw him in NS outfit b4.. and I tok wif his mom b4 olso.. very nice ppl.. yet this farging foreigner dare to challenge him.. but before I could step in.. bro du saw me and slide in the gate that was about to close and stopped me.

It was only a moment later that we both saw another man slid his hand throught the gate to press the button to open it from outside, without using the security card. (and hor I informed the mgmt office and they say they will look into it).

But ya.. bro du like macam wrestle me back n say, "wait and see first.. they r not fighting yet.. dun jump in.. if fight.. we support the sg guy then, k?"

Haiz.. bro du.. u ah.. later the incident ended when the older guy realized that security was the main issue for the young man and his mother.. imagine if u go home and someone try to follow u in without using a key? sure suspisious wat, rite?

So.. in the end the hk guy said, "i understand now that u aske me cos u worried other ppl come in make trouble.. but they way u ask is like i m a criminal.. " The young man then say, "if i did offend u, sori lor, but I asked others who did like u.. and when they bo hew me, then I got fed-up.. many times liao.. and they are not residents here.. all here bbq la, party la..imagine how i feel la.. but if u think i intend to offend u, i olso apologise for being rude."

They shook hands and it ended.. think like 30mins or so lidat. I asked the young man if he wan report to guard, he say he will talk to mgmt next day to let them noe.. as the guard then all buat bodoh.. nvr come out to investigate.. sibei jialat de.

bro du.. u ah.. lol.. ask for opinion den ask la.. y put urself as a bad guy sia.. hahaha.. case close la.. lol.. u always tell story lidat hor.. wait ppl flame u ah... case close case close.

Stephlimm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of us are not even thinking right and I totally agree with you! Think this guy need to stay in a condo and let his friends do the same to him. A tit for tat!

This is like a thief asking the owner why he question the other thief to come in and steal.

What on earth is happening? Did he lost all his common sense and think he do have the right to steal?

Shameful bastard.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Du.. u tmd la...i tell u not to worry liao lor.. haiz.. let me explain la.

bro du is actually a very honest and law-abiding person.. but only on 2 occasions did he follow residents into my estate... and he also went to the guard house to sign-in and tell them what happened. I also feedback to the mgmt about such things.. and they said they will look into the matter.

bro du.. u ah.. lol.. ask for opinion den ask la.. y put urself as a bad guy sia.. hahaha.. case close la.. lol.. u always tell story lidat hor.. wait ppl flame u ah... case close case close.

.. Heck.. why did you spill it so soon? It was getting interesting.

I wanted to use a third person's point of view to portray the incident... and make myself like a sort of side character that didn't help the situation.. I got so many interesting posts.. and now you spoilt it for me.. sigh.

But.. you opened up a good thing. This person said his company rented a unit at your place for him.. if so, then why didn't the frigging company get a resident card and the security door card for him? If I remember it well, it only costs SGD 30+.. don't tell me the company stinge on this little sum of money, yet willing to rent a condo to let him stay while he is here for 3-4 months?

I think he is bluffing.. and I blame the sg govt's policies that allowed so many foreigners like this man to come and "infest" our land and trod on our way of life and our rules and regulations. From HK he said.. and yet doesn't understand the word "security".. tsk tsk.

Yes, I confess.. I only rushed in b4 the gate closed.. and did not slid my hand between the gates to gain entry.. cos I saw bro T68's face red and fists clenched, walking towards the 3 ppl.. I was afraid he will really do something in the heat of the moment that he will regret later on.

And if that HK fella tried anything funny, bro T68 and me would have tag-teamed on him to pin him down on the ground. Won't want a foreigner to hurt another Sg.. cos the end result doesn't seem befitting of the hurt they caused.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the young guy has the right to question the older guy. As an example, if you see a illegal foreigner in Jurong, do you have the right to ask him for identification? He should ask the security guards who are empowered.

What he could have done is to ask the older guy to open the gate using his own card.

Best thing is to go through the main gate manned by security guards if you are visiting your friend and using the facilities.
Most condos have a backgate with a securitycard system and no guards.
Shouldn't tailgate the residents and the residents shouldn't allow people they don't recognise to tailgate them into the compound.
The young guy had every right to question the older guy, and the latter had better respond accordingly.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the young guy has the right to question the older guy. As an example, if you see a illegal foreigner in Jurong, do you have the right to ask him for identification? He should ask the security guards who are empowered.

What he could have done is to ask the older guy to open the gate using his own card.

brudder.. you not rite leh.
went down to mgmt office as the young sg guy asked me to go down to be his witness.. he wan to report incident to mgmt office.
n mgr in office say this, "as both a resident and a owner, you have every right to ask that person who tailgated you into this estate if he was a resident.. since you did mention he did not use the security card. but since he refused to show u his resident id, or said he din haf one.. u shud go to the security to report him.. dun get urself into a complex situation, let our security handle it.. we dun wan to see situations turn worse, or haf u, a resident, or a owner, get into any situation where u might get hurt."

but he also explained that there were ppl who were residents, whose company rented units from owners and let them stay here.. but din get the paper work done to get their employees a resident id card, or a security card. the mgr also confirmed that even if u rent out a unit, the tenant hor, along with the tenancy agreement, should inform the mgmt office, and then submit a photo to get a resident id, so that security can identify such a newcommer to the estate.

otherwise, estate so big.. not sure if security can id EVERYONE wor.

Mgr also said he will look into matter.. as wat he hear from us, is that the thing happened for almost 30mins, but guards din come to investigate... not correct procedure.. as it was happening at front gate, where ppl come in and out.. guards shud haf come out to find out wat was going on.

well.. incident reported.. and mgr did mention tat in future, can still ask nicely.. but maybe can trust the security to do the job, to save ourself time n trouble wor. I told him.. if ur guards mre on the bolah, we dun nid to.. but like so many ppl follow behind residents who use de card.. how we noe who is resident n who is not.

mgr den say, "i understand.. we are also having a headache, and we thank you for doing your part as residents of this estate, to strenghten security. but if REAL residents, who might not haf their resident ID, or din pay for the security card get questioned by u, they may not be happy about it."

I told him, "if so stingy dun wan pay sgd30.00 and dun wan walk to guard room to show id and get let in.. then dun blame me for suaning them lor"

mgr say, "of course, u haf the right to ask.. but like I said.. not all will like wat u r doing.. some will misunderstand. Not all residents think or act like u or ur fren here."

the younger man said, "as both a resident and owner, I want to ensure this place is safe from would-be vandals, and ppl who wan to come in and just create trouble. if they wan to swim, can go pay and go to public pool.. or if so stingy.. go to the beach la.. y wan to sneak in here to use our facilities.. and if they dun care and abuse and destroy stuff here.. it is residents and owners here who pay for maintenance leh.. we pay, they use and abuse? No way.. ur guards better wake up.. and if companies rent and dun make resident ids for their staff, fine them la. if kena fine den they will wake up. pap taught us a very good lesson.. if it hurt ur pocket, u will avoid doing.. or avoid being caught.. so ur guards better buck up.. my maintenance money hor, i dun wan to waste on lazy or incompetent guards."

End of meeting, young man n me agreed that we shud test guards and see how they respond if another incident does happen.

I mean.. if someone follow u when u go home.. and try to sneak into ur home when u open the door.. just by following right behind u.. dun u wan to stop them n ask them wat they think they doing? if not, y haf checkpoints in our airports and all ah? anyone seesuah come in, do anything bad, who accountable?

Bro du.. u ah.. dam joker la u.. ok la.. dis case end liao.. unless u wan to talk about lousy foreigners who anyhow do things.. den start new thread la.

catch u at HLP later today hor. nrp du?