• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Prime Minister Lee Did the Right Thing By Suing Roy???

http://ummah-helpinghands.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Your-Voice-Counts-logo.jpg

• Yes...

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No...

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your Views and Votes Please....

Your-Voice-Counts-logo.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Absolutely. We cannot have a commoner making wild accusations about the honesty and integrity of the country's supreme leader without a shred of evidence.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am glad that the Prime Minister sued Roy.

Now he can take his time to enjoy this extremely hot potato that won't cool down anytime soon, till the next election.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you ask this question, it means you are still having the 3rd world loser mentality.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM must kill one sheep to scare the entire flock of sheeps which are bahing too loud in the nation.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have just ignored it. But he didn't, and the case has grown. Whether right or wrong, Roy will gain the people's sympathy.

Cheers!

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
all I know if that I am going to donate my pioneer moneys to him

Absolutely. We cannot have a commoner making wild accusations about the honesty and integrity of the country's supreme leader without a shred of evidence.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though you do thing with $ only. Roy is not your friend, Stingapore is not your cuntry, you fuck care, why kaipoh.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CPF issue is a time bomb ticking to explode the PAP into smithereens in the GE 2016.U don't ever never mess up with other people's money.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me sarport Pinky. Surely Pinky got ways and resources to FIX ah roy. Don't forget, our Pinky major in mathematics hor. Every calculate ho say liaoz.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The CPF issue is a time bomb ticking to explode the PAP into smithereens in the GE 2016.U don't ever never mess up with other people's money.

CPF is one of the best schemes in the world. It has helped many Singaporeans become financially independent.

Without CPF, I would not have been able to retire early.