• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did May Wong from Channelnewsasia do a Total Makeover??

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another snapshot, to show I'm not biased..

cXMGoGL.png
Makeover to look worst? Spend money to become this? Should save up :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May Wong - a Hainanese sounding surname from Haikou, Imelda sounds more like a fan with the lady with 3500 shoes who had to flee bare-footed to Hawaii and Genevieve sounds more like the wife of King Arthur.

What names to follow, May - why not April, June, July, Imelda, why not Madonna, Genevieve, why not Scheherazade

Wonder where they got such names. I only remember these people in my kampong days as Ah Huey, Sarimah and Ah Siew Tee, respectively.......

I still call myself Kohliantye and not Marcello Mastroinni Nicolo Ah Koh

LOL :laugh: