• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

did lhl come out and talk cock today ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if lhl never appear on tv for the ndp speech today ..then something is wrong :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only caught a glimpse of Zorro Lim giving the speech in fucked up standard Chinese.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year no National Rally Message?
How come just a short message only this year?

Something is not right here.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Speech is Pre-recorded. LHL's FB's page showed him pre-recording his speech @ bishan park last Friday..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
masgnoeL said:
This year no National Rally Message?
How come just a short message only this year?

Something is not right here.

I thought someone mentioned that the rally will be delivered on the 26th?

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought someone mentioned that the rally will be delivered on the 26th?

This ND msg and ND rally are 2 different events. This ND msg one is prerecorded and quite boring. The ND rally is always after the ND.. held at a big auditorium where all the who is who will be there. All present must laugh with mouths wide open when PM jokes, must smile when PM says something nice, must shown to be fucking concerned when PM talks about problems we are facing (these problems you and me already know, but those jokers machiam like first time aware of them and thankful that the PM has enlightened them with his wisdom). The rally can be quite fun to watch and it's telecasted live.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ND msg and ND rally are 2 different events. This ND msg one is prerecorded and quite boring. The ND rally is always after the ND.. held at a big auditorium where all the who is who will be there. All present must laugh with mouths wide open when PM jokes, must smile when PM says something nice, must shown to be fucking concerned when PM talks about problems we are facing (these problems you and me already know, but those jokers machiam like first time aware of them and thankful that the PM has enlightened them with his wisdom). The rally can be quite fun to watch and it's telecasted live.

The rally speech used to be at the Victoria Theatre, now it's moved to the University Cultural Centre.