• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Goh Meng Seng Sabo Gilbert Goh ?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read between the lines. GMS intro the group to GG then backstab him later?

Goh Meng Seng:
Goh Meng Seng Freedom:

Came back from the meeting which could have made a difference for Singapore with great disappointment. The sense of betrayal, disrespect, irresponsibility, ungratefulness, disgust.... most importantly, I truly regret in making recommendation to a group of sincere supporters of a person unworthy of their support, wasting their time, effort and money spent.

It is a good lesson for me to reflect upon the kind of people we support or make recommendation to others. I should be more mindful of their true characters before making such recommendations. We should not turn a blind eye to their little signs of character flaws just because they just happen to be doing things in line with our beliefs. Such little signs of character flaws may actually be a warning to a bigger problem later on.
Like · · 12 hours ago ·

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?150101-Who-is-GMS-referring-to-Gilbert-Goh

Gilbert Goh:
Mr Goh added, “TNP also got its information wrong on the fund raising matter too. The group was trying to help raise funds for the May Day protest, not the first one which TNP mentioned that 5,000 people attended. As said, I was only introduced to this group long after the Feb 16 protest. In the article, TNP is trying to portray that there is an internal strife inside the protest organiser, TUSS, which is completely untrue. TUSS is doing fine and proceeding to organise the May Day protest as planned. I want to say again that the group mentioned by TNP is not associated with TUSS in anyway.”

Mr Goh explained that the misunderstanding with some members of the group came about because TUSS declined to take up their funding proposals due to statutory requirements imposed on NGO. He in fact did tell one of the members of the group that he wouldn’t be attending their meeting. However, Mr Goh admitted that he told them late and the members were clearly upset about it. He subsequently sent an e-mail to the group to apologise for not attending the meeting.

He said, “I also e-mailed them to explain that in fact, COC currently wants to review the fund raising activities of TUSS.”

Mr Goh added, “However, I’m quite disappointed that some members of the group later leaked out the e-mail exchanges to TNP. I do not know what is the intention of this person or persons for doing this.”

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/04/28/coc-seeking-clarification-from-may-day-protest-organiser/

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe it was GMS who was hoping to get an offer into the action after the introduction but GG did not offer leh? GMS felt betrayed for not getting some of the limelight after helping GG?

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today in TNP Goh Meng Seng defended Gilbert Goh. Something about how Gilbert welcomes foreigners at the ground level but is against government letting too many in at the policy level.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In business world there are big investors and small ones... Which one should GG concentrate more? Of course follow the $$$! Hard to please everyone...

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng:

Mr Goh explained that the misunderstanding with some members of the group came about because TUSS declined to take up their funding proposals due to statutory requirements imposed on NGO. He in fact did tell one of the members of the group that he wouldn’t be attending their meeting. However, Mr Goh admitted that he told them late and the members were clearly upset about it. He subsequently sent an e-mail to the group to apologise for not attending the meeting.

He said, “I also e-mailed them to explain that in fact, COC currently wants to review the fund raising activities of TUSS.”

Mr Goh added, “However, I’m quite disappointed that some members of the group later leaked out the e-mail exchanges to TNP. I do not know what is the intention of this person or persons for doing this.”

so... gilbert is hinting that goh meng seng leaked the emails to tnp?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today in TNP Goh Meng Seng defended Gilbert Goh. Something about how Gilbert welcomes foreigners at the ground level but is against government letting too many in at the policy level.

Very cunning. Put up this defense so that people will not suspect that he is not the one leaking the email. What a sly.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS is nothing but Got More Shit, so of course shit sabos lah,,,nothing good ever comes from GMS except PAP support...and shitting on the WP,,,talk about a scumbag,,

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is as good as wacking GG.