• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Did Germaine sell her cb secretly KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN many fb users asked Germaine for personal coaching and pm KNN but my uncle suspect she sell her cb secretly KNN she say she earning passive income 46k per mth KNN if that is the case why does she needs to share the trade with people to earn seminar money unless she selling her cb tiobo KNN and those fb users pm motive is to buy her cb KNN

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have searched for the company's details. Take note of when the company was created (compare that with her testimony), the description of the business, and the address of the registered company.

Nf36WZr.png

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL ..KNN buy properties like buying veggie in market ..so easy to make money in Spore:roflmao:

View attachment 61609

hahah yeah, as if no ABSD. These days, if you tell people you got multiple properties within a short-time frame, you are hinting to people that you own tiny apartments in those bird-dun-lay-eggs parts of Cambodia, Thailand, Australia, etc. Those that are cheaper than a $300,000 HDB BTO.

A HDB at Bendeemer just close for $1.2m recently and those enblocs. People one unit beats the above mentioned hands-down in terms of profits or net-asset after paying off bank loans.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Germaine should be proactively charged and jailed for peddling and setting up a conster company before ter nao sinkie starts to get con KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://e27.co/germainechow

Germaine Chow
Entrepreneur & Co-Founder at MooMoo Digital, The I Quadrant

An entrepreneur, investor & beautifully creative soul with an unwavering love for businesses. My motto is living life to the fullest, doing what I love and reaching to become the best version of myself. Co-founder of MooMoo Digital & The I Quadrant, I believe our businesses are a reflection of oneself.

MooMoo Digital
We are a digital marketing agency in Singapore that provides you with MooMoo’s Bullish Lead Generation System which includes an entire campaign. Adopting a results-driven approach, we include campaign strategy, copywriting, design, development, video marketing, email marketing, sales funnel, all for the investment of less than one marketing executive.

Our clientele includes CarTimes, Union Pay, The Polliwogs, Red Cross Singapore, Lionesse, AOX.

---

The I Quadrant
Property Income Mastery is a 2.5 Day Course conducted by The I Quadrant which shows you how to retire with multiple streams of property income.

As practitioners in the field, we teach you what can be applied today. Not yesterday, or what could be applied in the future. The I Quadrant has a property portfolio of over 20 properties and counting, giving you on the ground experience and our network of contacts to accelerate your investment journey. Our intention is to provide you with actionable steps to kick start your property journey and beyond.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN many fb users asked Germaine for personal coaching and pm KNN but my uncle suspect she sell her cb secretly KNN she say she earning passive income 46k per mth KNN if that is the case why does she needs to share the trade with people to earn seminar money unless she selling her cb tiobo KNN and those fb users pm motive is to buy her cb KNN
The company earned a passive income of 46k per month. Not just her alone.