• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

did AVA update their list of contaminated product?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go to AVA website and until now i only see 3 products as contaminated. Dutch Lady strawberry flavoured milk, White Rabbit creamy candy, YiLi Choice Dairy frozen yoghurt bar with real peach and pineapple fruit pieces.

But when watching the news on TV, i could see oreo, m&m, magnum ice cream and more products are taken down from the shelves. If these products are contaminated, how come AVA did not update their list in their website?

They should also have a list of suspicious products even though they are not proven to be contaminated yet. Especially those are taken down the shelves.

Why are they so slow? jiak liao bee?