• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dickhead sam leong remove id

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
[B]Maggie Haberman[/B]‏Verified account @[B]maggieNYT[/B] 14h14 hours ago

"I call the fake news now corrupt news, because fake isn't tough enough," Trump says. I noted recently he has changed to frequently saying "corrupt" about reporters.

809 replies 719 retweets 3,960 likes

Trump Presser: “I CANNOT EVER SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING LOOK HE SAID THE THING AND THE PRESIDENT OF FINLAND IS RIGHT HERE AND YOU’RE ALL FAKE NEWS.” MSNBC: Trump seemed tense. CNN: Trump is insane. FOX: Trump is a fighter. BREITBART: FINLAND IS ACTUALLY THE DEEP STATE

78 replies 422 retweets 1,747 likes

Greg Olear Retweeted Joyce Alene

It's a pleasure to watch @HillaryClinton speak on the news of the day, but also a cruel reminder of what Trump & his Russian overlords deprived us of when they conspired to steal the election. She is what we deserved, and what we voted for.

Greg Olear added,

Joyce AleneVerified account @JoyceWhiteVance

Hillary Clinton's understanding of foreign affairs is jaw dropping & I'm feeling very sad for our country right now.

72 replies 752 retweets 3,084 likes

President Trump: "I don't even use 'fake' anymore. I call the fake news now corrupt news because 'fake' isn't tough enough. And I'm the one that came up with the term. I'm very proud of it."

/>

797 replies 297 retweets 708 likes

Fox News is running with the “Schiff had advance knowledge of WB complaint,” which is both untrue and not a denial of, you know, the actual crimes Trump committed.

133 replies 1,241 retweets 5,152 likes

I spent the last week watching Fox News. It’s riveting. The pundits are sticking with Trump. The reporters are treating this seriously. Fox feels like a nation up for grabs. My column: It’s unpleasant, but what happens on Fox News, now, matters.