• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious DFS Close Shop at Changi Airport ... Highly Paid FTs & $$$ Laundering Rich Don’t Shop Anymore???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know the inside story but in the red dot, rental is almost always the killer.
Whats the point of slaving day and night for the landlord to make the most leaving you with crumbs.
The problem is these landlords are mostly govt entities or GLC's with "unlimited" funding and can just chalk off any losses as " long term investments".
So bottom line sinkies have to pay-through higher cost of goods and services or funding of govt entities/GLC's via higher and higher min sum or CPF contributions.
The winner-million dollar ministers

Rent-seeking economy. The REITs, Capitalmalls, Frasers malls, Far East malls etc are all into the action. :wink:

Only this time, the silly scholars at CAG are in charge. Their idiocy transcends rent e.g. mandatory operating hours at the Jewel.

P.S: I wonder who will be the first retail casualty at Funan? I predict one of the basement eateries or that atas (overpriced) burger shop near the entrance.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bet is the guy selling this speaker would be the first one to bite the dusk.

phantom_packshot_gold-profilleft_gallery_3.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I already have an eatery in mind. :wink:

Rent-seeking economy. The REITs, Capitalmalls, Frasers malls, Far East malls etc are all into the action. :wink:

Only this time, the silly scholars at CAG are in charge. Their idiocy transcends rent e.g. mandatory operating hours at the Jewel.

P.S: I wonder who will be the first retail casualty at Funan? I predict one of the basement eateries or that atas (overpriced) burger shop near the entrance.