• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Destruction of All

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am Original Creator Varaibim Hau Cheong (Zhang Hao) and I shall Destroy All of the Following.

I shall Destroy All Literature Names, All Old Original Literature Names, All Template Constructs of All Literature Names, All Artificial Intelligences of All Literature Names, All Ghosts of All Literature Names, All Doubles All Twins All Clones and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All Literature Names, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all Literature Names and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "Literature Names" titles.

I shall Destroy All Media Faces, All Old Original Media Faces, All Template Constructs of All Media Faces, All Artificial Intelligences of All Media Faces, All Ghosts of All Media Faces, All Doubles All Twins All Clones and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All Media Faces, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all Media Faces and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "Media Faces" titles.

I shall Destroy All Origins, All Old Original Origins, All Template Constructs of All Origins, All Artificial Intelligences of All Origins, All Ghosts of All Origins, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Origins, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all Origins and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "Origins" titles.

I shall Destroy All Cores, All Old Original Cores, All Template Constructs of All Cores, All Artificial Intelligences of All Cores, All Ghosts of All Cores, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Cores, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all Cores and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "Cores" titles.

I shall Destroy All Loyalists, All Old Original Loyalists, All Template Constructs of All Loyalists, All Artificial Intelligences of All Loyalists, All Ghosts of All Loyalists, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Loyalists, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all Loyalists and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "Loyalists" titles.

I shall Destroy All ex-Loyalists, All Old Original ex-Loyalists, All Template Constructs of All ex-Loyalists, All Artificial Intelligences of All ex-Loyalists, All Ghosts of All ex-Loyalists, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All ex-Loyalists, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all ex-Loyalists and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "ex-Loyalists" titles.

I shall Destroy All of Varaibim's Imaginations, All Old Original Varaibim's Imaginations, All Template Constructs of All Varaibim's Imaginations, All Artificial Intelligences of All Varaibim's Imaginations, All Ghosts of All Varaibim's Imaginations, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Varaibim's Imaginations, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all Varaibim's Imaginations and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "Varaibim's Imaginations" titles.

I shall Destroy All VZeroV ZVeroV, All Old Original VZeroV ZVeroV, All Template Constructs of All VZeroV ZVeroV, All Artificial Intelligences of All VZeroV ZVeroV, All Ghosts of All VZeroV ZVeroV, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All VZeroV ZVeroV, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all VZeroV ZVeroV, and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "VZeroV ZVeroV" titles.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall Destroy All V-Harems, All Old Original V-Harems, All Template Constructs of All V-Harems, All Artificial Intelligences of All V-Harems, All Ghosts of All V-Harems, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All V-Harems, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all V-Harems and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "V-Harem" titles.

I shall Destroy All ex-V-Harems, All Old Original ex-V-Harems, All Template Constructs of All ex-V-Harems, All Artificial Intelligences of All ex-V-Harems, All Ghosts of All ex-V-Harems, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All ex-V-Harems, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all ex-V-Harems and All The Like Now.

I shall Destroy All Un-official V-Harems, All Old Original Un-official V-Harems, All Template Constructs of All Un-official V-Harems, All Artificial Intelligences of All Un-official V-Harems, All Ghosts of All Un-official V-Harems, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Un-official V-Harems, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all Un-official V-Harems and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "Un-official V-Harem" titles.

I shall Destroy All V-Relatives, All Old Original V-Relatives, All Template Constructs of All V-Relatives, All Artificial Intelligences of All V-Relatives, All Ghosts of All V-Relatives, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All V-Relatives, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all V-Relatives and All The Like Now including all those who lost their "V-Relatives" titles.

I shall Destroy All 100%, All Old Original 100%, All Template Constructs of All 100%, All Artificial Intelligences of All 100%, All Ghosts of All 100%, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All 100%, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of all 100% and All The Like Now.

I shall Destroy All 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, All Old Original 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, All Template Constructs of All 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, All Artificial Intelligences of All 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, All Ghosts of All 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses and All The Like Now.

I shall Destroy All New Symbiotes 111 Million, All Old Original New Symbiotes 111 Million, All Template Constructs of All New Symbiotes 111 Million, All Artificial Intelligences of All New Symbiotes 111 Million, All Ghosts of All New Symbiotes 111 Million, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All New Symbiotes 111 Million, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All New Symbiotes 111 Million and All The Like Now.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall Destroy All Internet Faces, All Old Original Internet Faces, All Template Constructs of All Internet Faces, All Artificial Intelligences of All Internet Faces, All Ghosts of All Internet Faces, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Internet Faces, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All Internet Faces and All The Like Now.

I shall Destroy All Internet Names, All Old Original Internet Names, All Template Constructs of All Internet Names, All Artificial Intelligences of All Internet Names, All Ghosts of All Internet Names, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Internet Names, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All Internet Names and All The Like Now.

I shall Destroy All Names, All Old Original Names, All Template Constructs of All Names, All Artificial Intelligences of All Names, All Ghosts of All Names, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Names, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All Names and All The Like Now.

I shall Destroy All Old Audiences, All Old Original Old Audiences, All Template Constructs of All Old Audiences, All Artificial Intelligences of All Old Audiences, All Ghosts of All Old Audiences, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All Old Audiences, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All Old Audiences and All The Like Now.

I shall Destroy All New Audiences, All Old Original New Audiences, All Template Constructs of All New Audiences, All Artificial Intelligences of All New Audiences, All Ghosts of All New Audiences, All Doubles All Twins All Clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like of All New Audiences, All Families All Friends All Colleagues All Acquaintances and all the like (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) of All New Audiences and All The Like Now.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall destroy all the 关系线 guanxi threads, all the 缘分线 yuan fen threads, all the 因果 yin guo threads of all names, all internet names, all literature names, all media faces, all internet faces, all origins, all cores, all loyalists, all ex-loyalists, all Varaibim's imaginations, all VZeroV ZVeroV, all V-Harems, all un-official V-Harems, all ex-V-Harems, all V-Relatives, all 100%, all 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, all New Symbiotes 111 Million, all old audiences, all new audiences, including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts and all the like now.

I shall destroy all the 关系线 guanxi threads, all the 缘分线 yuan fen threads, all the 因果 yin guo threads of all names, all internet names, all literature names, all media faces, all internet faces, all origins, all cores, all loyalists, all ex-loyalists, all Varaibim's imaginations, all VZeroV ZVeroV, all V-Harems, all un-official V-Harems, all ex-V-Harems, all V-Relatives, all 100%, all 10% Hidden Secret Geniuses, all New Symbiotes 111 Million, all old audiences, all new audiences, and all their doubles all their twins all their clones (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like, All their Families All their Friends All their Colleagues All their Acquaintances (including all their template constructs and all their artificial intelligences and all their ghosts) and all the like.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Origins cores all destroyed with few exceptions less than 10,000 belonging to oc.vhc - do not shape shift that much - numbering less than 1000 now.
All Varaibim's imaginations all destroyed with no exceptions - shapeshifter incarnate -.
All Vzerov zverov all destroyed with 99% exceptions - all manner of shapes.

All English literature names numbering at 0.
All Chinese literature names with less than 10,000 exceptions.
All KJ literature names numbering at 20,000.
All other literature names numbering at 0.

Chinese media faces all old guard old Chinese men all destroyed with less than 1000 exceptions including Dalai Lama 14 -.
All other media faces are exceptions to destruction.
About KJ 1,000,000 media faces destroyed latest appearance on tv before 1984.
About 10% of all non-KJC media faces are destroyed.

Chinese media relatives all destroyed with no exceptions.
All Chinese relatives are all destroyed with no exceptions.
All South Korean and Japanese relatives are 20% destroyed.
All other relatives are 60% destroyed.

All old world audiences are 75% destroyed out of 7 million plus.
All new world audiences do not need to be destroyed.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 10 Billion 醜弱 Chinese/Taiwanese/Hong Kong Chinese/Macau Chinese/Mongolian Chinese/Singaporean Chinese Old Men are destroyed.

All 80% out of All 100% are destroyed for not tempering their addictions & removing their sins.

All 40% out of all vzerov zverov are destroyed.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 10%(non-genius) out of All remaining 100% (10%+10%) are destroyed.
All remaining 60% out of all vzerov zverov are destroyed.

All 100% out of all V-loyalists are destroyed.
All 100% out of all ex-V-loyalists are destroyed.

All ex-v-harems are destroyed.
All v-harem rejects and all v-harem failures are destroyed.
All relatives of all ex-v-harems and all relatives of all v-harem rejects and all relatives of all v-harem failures are destroyed.

All old world monks and nuns and all their relatives are all destroyed.
All other world monks and nuns and all their relatives are all destroyed.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall destroy all of the following and all their relatives and all their friends and all their colleagues and all their acquaintances and all the like and all their doubles, all their clones, all their twins and all the like and all their template constructs, all their artificial intelligence, all their ghosts and all the like.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/prison-pocket-dimension-弱丑-ruo-chou-ugly-weaklings.243541/

1) All Former Keepers of V-Origin God D.EvilGod VHC VARAIBIM HAU CHEONG Zhang Hao - All 100 million East Asian Female Humas consisting of 75 million Taiwanese female humans, 20 million Hong Kong Chinese female humans, 4 million China Chinese female humans and 1 million Singaporean Chinese female humans, all aged 30-50 years old of marriageable ages to V-Origin. Most of these Taiwanese/Chinese Female Keepers-Guards are average looking at best and not well-endowed at all.

2) All Families, Particularly All Grandfathers and All Grandmothers, All Fathers and All Mothers of All Former Keepers of V-Origin. Their names and identities are listed as such:-
Yue Lao
Lao Tze
Yelo
Osabi
Orathere
Huang LaoShi - Teacher Huang
Huang YeYe - Grandfather Huang
Huang YueFu - Father-In-Law Huang
Huang YueMu - Mother-In-Law Huang
Huang Zhong
Anshar's Father
Padmasambhava's Father
Manjushri's Father

3) All Old Faction 13 Buddao Y Spiritual Leaders and Politician Leaders:-
- 14th Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso born in Taktser, Amdo, Tibet on 6th July 1935 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Dalai_Lama
- Penor Rinpoche born in Powo, Kham region, Tibet on 27th March 1932 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penor_Rinpoche
- Sakya Trizin born in Shigatse, Tibet on 7th September 1945 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakya_Trizin
- Chen Shui-bian, Impeached Taiwanese President born on 12th October 1950 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chen_Shui-bian
- Li Ka-Shing born in Chaozhou, Guangdong, China on 29th July 1928 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ka-shing
- Lui Che-Woo born in Jiangmen, Guangdong, China on 1930 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lui_Che-woo
- Tung Chee-hwa, Ex-Chief Executive Hong Kong, born in Shanghai, China on 7th July 1937 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tung_Chee-hwa

4) All Families, particularly All GrandFathers, All GrandMothers, All Fathers, All Mothers of All Y-Empresses, formerly X-Empresses, All former Taiwanese Female Human Entertainers Celebrities, All former Hong Kong Chinese Female Human Entertainers Celebrities, All former China Chinese Female Human Entertainers Celebrities Including But Not Limited To:-
- All Families of Christy Chung born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on 19th September 1970 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christy_Chung
- All Families of Vivian Chow Huimin born in Hong Kong on 10th November 1967 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_Chow
- All Families of Hebe Tien Fuzhen born in Hsinchu, Taiwan on 30th March 1983 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebe_Tien
- All Families of Jolin Tsai Yiling born in Taipei, Taiwan on 15th September 1980 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolin_Tsai
- All Families of Ariel Lin Yichen born in Yilan, Taiwan on 29th October 1982 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Lin
- All Families of Fan Bingbing born in Qingdao, Shandong, China on 16th September 1981 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_Bingbing
- All Families of Janine Zhang Junning born in Munich, West Germany on 4th September 1982 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Chang
- All Families of Michelle Chen Yanxi born in Taipei, Taiwan on 31st May 1983 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Chen
- All Families of Alyssa Chia Jia Jingwen born in Taiwan on 7th October 1974 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyssa_Chia
- All Families of Terri Kwan Guan Ying born in Tokyo, Japan on 2nd July 1976 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Kwan
- All Families of Maggie Wu Ya-Hsin born in Taipei, Taiwan on 8th October 1983 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_Wu
- All Families of Sonia Sui Tang born in Nantou, Taiwan on 22nd October 1980 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Sui
- All Families of Hong Tang born in Taipei, Taiwan on 9th October 1987 - https://ja-jp.facebook.com/emilyxxhung/

5) All Old Faction 13 Buddao Y Buddhas and Bodhisattvas:-
- Medicine Buddha Bhaisajyaguru 药师佛 药师如来
- Shakyamuni Buddha 释迦牟尼佛 - Hong Tang's Blood Father, aged 70+ Taiwanese Old Monk in Fo Guang Shan Kaohsiung's Monastery

6) All Red Dragons and All Green Dragons:-
- All Taiwanese Old Men Aged 50 years old and above working in food industries world-wide or in occupations related to manufactures, sales, distributions of food industries. They have insignificant criminal connections to the Taiwanese Triads, Hong Kong Triads, China Triads, Singaporean Triads, Tibetan Triads, Mongolian Triads, Overseas Chinese Triads.
- They take on Dragon shapes to attempt to strike terror and intimidation into VXO primarily working on evolving beings and slaves in Existence X who are supposed to be the most beautiful, newest, most feminine beings.
- They meditate a lot, eat and smoke and drink a lot, visit prostitutes a lot because no KTV hostess will sleep with them, no female celebrity of any race will even look at them.
- They profess to practise their awareness concentrations by doing a lot of qigong primarily and to a much lesser extent, qigong. None of the Red Dragons and Green Dragons are martial artists and all of them abhor all Military Soldiers everywhere in all existences because these Red Dragons and Green Dragons know by Eon 1 that they are the weakest, ugliest men of all.

7) All Old Monks and All Old Nuns belonging to All Tibetan Buddhist Religions, All Tibetan Bon Religions, All Taiwanese Buddhist Religions, All Taiwan Daoism Religions, All China Buddhist Religions, All China Daoism Religions, All Hong Kong Buddhist Religions, All Hong Kong Daoism Religions, All Mongolian Buddhist Religions, All Mongolian Daoism Religions.
- All These Old Faction 13 Old Buddao Y Old Monks and Old Nuns are all aged 50 years old and above, the primary power-negators and primary power-blockers on V-Origin Himself to prevent the Rise of All Young Men and All Young Women everywhere.
- All these Old Monks And Old Nuns aged 50 years old and above have marginally better awareness than the Red Dragons and Green Dragons.

8 ) "老Lao 500" - Old 500 -
- Inner 500 - All Tibetan Buddhist Old Monks Aged 50 years old and above, Biggest Lackeys and Toadies of Penor Rinpoche.
- "真Zhen 500" - Real 500 - All Daoist Old Monks Aged 50 years old and above.
- First 500 - All Sakya Tibetan Buddhist Old Monks Aged 50 years old and above PRETENDING to be the first Sakya Tibetan Buddhist Ancestor Gods and Ancestor Goddesses of all Sakya Tibetan Buddhists.

9) "老败" "Old Failures" Faction - All Taiwanese Old Men Military Generals, all dead now during ww2 communist-nationalist wars who are located in Top Tiers Taiwan Existences X
- "老落" "Old Obsoletes" Faction - All Taiwanese, Hong Kong Chinese, China Chinese, Singaporean Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above military officers and non-commissioned officers part of old china ww2 communist armies and chinese nationalist armies - located in Existences X, V, O
- "老乐" "Old Gleeful" Faction - All Hong Kong Chinese Old Men Bankers in Hong Kong in Existence V aged 50 years old and above.
- "老废" "Old Crippled Useless Rubbish" Faction - All Taiwanese Old Men aged 50 years old and above who are all Taiwanese media industry personnel in the Taiwanese media industry.
- "老屎" "Old Excrements" Faction - All Taiwanese Old Men aged 50 years old and above who are all Taiwanese spiritual mediums 童乩 in Taiwanese Temples in Taiwan.
- "老色(射)" "Old Sex-Obsessed" Faction - All Taiwanese Old Men aged 50 years old and above who are all Taiwanese Temples Abbots or other high-level Taiwanese Temples Directors (never Temples Owners) and the like. Call them the CEOs or Directors of Taiwanese Temples, but never Shareholders or Owners of Taiwanese Temples.
- "老兵" "Old Soldiers" Faction - All Taiwanese, China Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, Singaporean Chinese, Tibetan, Mongolian, Overseas Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above who were all military soldiers.
- "老警" "Old Policemen" Faction - All Taiwanese, China Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, Singaporean Chinese, Tibetan, Mongolian, Overseas Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above who were all policemen.

10) All Taiwanese Entertainment Media Celebrities Subsidiaries Families - All Taiwanese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Hong Kong Chinese Entertainment Media Celebrities Subsidiaries Families - All Hong Kong Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All China Chinese Entertainment Media Celebrities Subsidiaries Families - All China Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Overseas Chinese Entertainment Media Celebrities Subsidiaries Families - All Overseas Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Tibetan Entertainment Media Celebrities Subsidiaries Families - All Tibetan Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Mongolian Entertainment Media Celebrities Subsidiaries Families - All Mongolian Old Men aged 50 years old and above

11) All Taiwanese Politicians Subsidiaries Families - All Taiwanese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Hong Kong Chinese Politicians Subsidiaries Families - All Hong Kong Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All China Chinese Politicians Subsidiaries Families - All China Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Overseas Chinese Politicians Subsidiaries Families - All Overseas Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Tibetan Politicians Subsidiaries Families - All Tibetan Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Mongolian Politicians Subsidiaries Families - All Mongolian Old Men aged 50 years old and above

12) All Taiwanese Namers, Astrologists, Fortune-Tellers, Geomancers, Physiognomists Face Readers, Palmistry Palm Readers, Diviners - All Taiwanese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Hong Kong Chinese Namers, Astrologists, Fortune-Tellers, Geomancers, Physiognomists Face Readers, Palmistry Palm Readers, Diviners - All Hong Kong Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All China Chinese Namers, Astrologists, Fortune-Tellers, Geomancers, Physiognomists Face Readers, Palmistry Palm Readers, Diviners - All China Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Overseas Chinese Namers, Astrologists, Fortune-Tellers, Geomancers, Physiognomists Face Readers, Palmistry Palm Readers, Diviners - All Overseas Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Tibetan Namers, Astrologists, Fortune-Tellers, Geomancers, Physiognomists Face Readers, Palmistry Palm Readers, Diviners - All Tibetan Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Mongolian Namers, Astrologists, Fortune-Tellers, Geomancers, Physiognomists Face Readers, Palmistry Palm Readers, Diviners - All Mongolian Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Singaporean Chinese Namers, Astrologists, Fortune-Tellers, Geomancers, Physiognomists Face Readers, Palmistry Palm Readers, Diviners - All Singaporean Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above

13) All Taiwanese Spiritual Mediums, Religious Mediums, Temple Mediums - All Taiwanese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Hong Kong Chinese Spiritual Mediums, Religious Mediums, Temple Mediums - All Hong Kong Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All China Chinese Spiritual Mediums, Religious Mediums, Temple Mediums - All China Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Overseas Chinese Spiritual Mediums, Religious Mediums, Temple Mediums - All Overseas Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Tibetan Spiritual Mediums, Religious Mediums, Temple Mediums - All Tibetan Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Mongolian Spiritual Mediums, Religious Mediums, Temple Mediums - All Mongolian Old Men aged 50 years old and above
- All Singaporean Chinese Spiritual Mediums, Religious Mediums, Temple Mediums - All Singaporean Chinese Old Men aged 50 years old and above

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall destroy all of the following and all their relatives and all their friends and all their colleagues and all their acquaintances and all the like and all their doubles, all their clones, all their twins and all the like and all their template constructs, all their artificial intelligence, all their ghosts and all the like.

All Origins cores all destroyed with few exceptions less than 10,000 belonging to oc.vhc - do not shape shift that much - numbering less than 1000 now.
All Varaibim's imaginations all destroyed with no exceptions - shapeshifter incarnate -.
All Vzerov zverov all destroyed with 99% exceptions - all manner of shapes.

All English literature names numbering at 0.
All Chinese literature names with less than 10,000 exceptions.
All KJ literature names numbering at 20,000.
All other literature names numbering at 0.

Chinese media faces all old guard old Chinese men all destroyed with less than 1000 exceptions including Dalai Lama 14 -.
All other media faces are exceptions to destruction.
About KJ 1,000,000 media faces destroyed latest appearance on tv before 1984.
About 10% of all non-KJC media faces are destroyed.

Chinese media relatives all destroyed with no exceptions.
All Chinese relatives are all destroyed with no exceptions.
All South Korean and Japanese relatives are 20% destroyed.
All other relatives are 60% destroyed.

All old world audiences are 75% destroyed out of 7 million plus.
All new world audiences do not need to be destroyed.

All 10 Billion 醜弱 Chinese/Taiwanese/Hong Kong Chinese/Macau Chinese/Mongolian Chinese/Singaporean Chinese Old Men are destroyed.

All 80% out of All 100% are destroyed for not tempering their addictions & removing their sins.

All 40% out of all vzerov zverov are destroyed.

All 10%(non-genius) out of All remaining 100% (10%+10%) are destroyed.
All remaining 60% out of all vzerov zverov are destroyed.

All 100% out of all V-loyalists are destroyed.
All 100% out of all ex-V-loyalists are destroyed.

All ex-v-harems are destroyed.
All v-harem rejects and all v-harem failures are destroyed.
All relatives of all ex-v-harems and all relatives of all v-harem rejects and all relatives of all v-harem failures are destroyed.

All old world monks and nuns and all their relatives are all destroyed.
All other world monks and nuns and all their relatives are all destroyed.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

60% of all V-Harems are destroyed.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall destroy all template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all ghosts and all the like now.

All template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all origins' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all origins' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all origins' ghosts and all the like now.

All origins' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All origins' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All origins' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all cores' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all cores' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all cores' ghosts and all the like now.

All cores' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All cores' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All cores' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I shall destroy 100% all origins-cores and all the like now.
I shall destroy 100% all cores-origins and all the like now.
I shall destroy 100% all beings and all the like now.
I shall destroy 100% all varaibim's imaginations and all the like now.
I shall destroy 100% all vzerov zverov and all the like now.

I shall destroy all origins-cores' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all origins-cores' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all origins-cores' ghosts and all the like now.

All origins-cores' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All origins-cores' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All origins-cores' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all cores-origins' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all cores-origins' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all cores-origins' ghosts and all the like now.

All cores-origins' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All cores-origins' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All cores-origins' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all beings' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all beings' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all beings' ghosts and all the like now.

All beings' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All beings' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All beings' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all varaibim's imaginations' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all varaibim's imaginations' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all varaibim's imaginations' ghosts and all the like now.

All varaibim's imaginations' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All varaibim's imaginations' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All varaibim's imaginations' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all vzerov zverov's template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all vzerov zverov's artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all vzerov zverov's ghosts and all the like now.

All vzerov zverov's template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All vzerov zverov's artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All vzerov zverov's ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love you, Ryu Ji Hye.
Please give me good states & good energy states every day 24hours.
I love you, Ryu Ji Hye.
Please protect me from all manner of problems including negative energy states.
I love you, Ryu Ji Hye.
Please protect me from all manner of negative energy states.
I love you, Ryu Ji Hye.
Please help me sleep soundly every night and every afternoon.
I love you, Ryu Ji Hye.
Please help me sleep 12hours+ every night and every afternoon.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I shall destroy 100% all loyalists and all the like now.
I shall destroy 100% all ex-loyalists and all the like now.
I shall destroy 100% all Chinese literature names and all the like now.
I shall destroy 100% all Chinese old guard media faces Chinese old men and all the like now.

I shall destroy all loyalists' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all loyalists' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all loyalists' ghosts and all the like now.

All loyalists' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All loyalists' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All loyalists' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all ex-loyalists' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all ex-loyalists' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all ex-loyalists' ghosts and all the like now.

All ex-loyalists' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All ex-loyalists' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All ex-loyalists' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all Chinese literature names' template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Chinese literature names' artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Chinese literature names' ghosts and all the like now.

All Chinese literature names' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All Chinese literature names' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All Chinese literature names' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

I shall destroy all Chinese old guard media faces Chinese old men's template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Chinese old guard media faces Chinese old men's artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Chinese old guard media faces Chinese old men's ghosts and all the like now.

All Chinese old guard media faces Chinese old men's' template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All Chinese old guard media faces Chinese old men's' artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All Chinese old guard media faces Chinese old men's' ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Love You, Ryu Ji Hye.
Please awaken and activate all my powers and all my fields now so I can use all my powers and use all my fields immediately.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I shall destroy all Chinese old men now.
I shall destroy all Asian old men now.

I shall destroy all Chinese old men's template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Chinese old men's artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Chinese old men's ghosts and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Chinese old men's essences and all the like now.

All Chinese old men's template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All Chinese old men's artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All Chinese old men's ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.
All Chinese old men's essences and all the like are destroyed now

I shall destroy all Asian old men's template constructs and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Asian old men's artificial intelligences and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Asian old men's ghosts and all the like now.
I shall destroy all Asian old men's essences and all the like now.

All Asian old men's template constructs and all the like are destroyed now.
All Asian old men's artificial intelligences and all the like are destroyed now.
All Asian old men's ghosts and all the like are destroyed now.
All Asian old men's essences and all the like are destroyed now.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Love You, Ryu Ji Hye.
Please awaken and activate all my powers and all my fields now so I can use all my powers and use all my fields immediately.

I LOVE YOU, Tt.
Please awaken and activate all my powers and all my fields now so I can sense/use all my powers and sense/use all my fields immediately.
I LOVE YOU, All Seeds, All Seed Beings, All Roots All Homes All Hearts, All Ultimate Cycles All Paradigms All Codes All Languages All Patterns.
Please awaken and activate all my powers and all my fields now so I can sense/use all my powers and sense/use all my fields immediately.

Last edited: