• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond no support?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Currently at wp mps location, look like no mps tonight. Took a slow walk from naung court to now blk 309. Can see ah Huat posters all around but Desmond only a few. 3 ah peks and a middle guy just put a few pap posters at temple where Desmond give free porridge and that it and left.

What happen to the big and efficient pap machinery?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Currently at wp mps location, look like no mps tonight. Took a slow walk from naung court to now blk 309. Can see ah Huat posters all around but Desmond only a few. 3 ah peks and a middle guy just put a few pap posters at temple where Desmond give free porridge and that it and left.

Common sense: PAP want to save budget knowing Hougang is not their turf to win easily.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro just wait.. These PAP por lumpars would usually hang their PAP idol posters during the night..Expect them to work very hard this coming few days..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree. Normally this sort of thing settle within hrs of nomination. Furthermore hougang is tiny compare to GRCs. And the fact WP posters can be seen in most places I been, while pap porlampars still in second gear.

Btw, ave 7 near those HUDC blocks also no pap posters. Even the Carpark when pap branch office aka pap PCF also have only a few posters.

B

Baluku

lose already lah! PAP given up hope on Hougang. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been told the ground is a bit sweeter for PAP this time. WP has to avoid complacency and manage expectations.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There has been rumours going around that LHL wanted to keep this BE low-key for fear of people using it as a referendum against his past one year peformance.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has been rumours going around that LHL wanted to keep this BE low-key for fear of people using it as a referendum against his past one year peformance.

Looks to be that way.

When I turned from Tampines Road into Hougang Ave 5 yesterday afternoon, I could see Png Eng Huat's picture everywhere along the road. As I go further along, then Desmon's and PAP logo were visible. On the whole, WP outshone PAP in lamp posts hang ups.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perspective said:
I have been told the ground is a bit sweeter for PAP this time. WP has to avoid complacency and manage expectations.

The PAP seems ready to use all dirty tricks from its book. The WP should also not pull its punches.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP seems ready to use all dirty tricks from its book. The WP should also not pull its punches.

The Sajeev and PLG incidents will hurt WP, not to mention the earlier YSL incident. Even if PAP not mention them, WP can't afford to be silent on these issues. Otherwise people will think they're trying to siam the hot potatoes. WP will have to work a lot harder and smarter in this election.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Sajeev and PLG incidents will hurt WP, not to mention the earlier YSL incident. Even if PAP not mention them, WP can't afford to be silent on these issues. Otherwise people will think they're trying to siam the hot potatoes. WP will have to work a lot harder and smarter in this election.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the white sect know their chances r slim as the kotex, thats y they use the slogan "always- there for u". maybe their minions from the papaya association also feel its a waste of time & resource, so theres hardly any soul present to suppork demon chu.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro just wait.. These PAP por lumpars would usually hang their PAP idol posters during the night..Expect them to work very hard this coming few days..

That's true. But also, the PAP will normally wait till the Opposition posters are up and then hang theirs on top of them to gain more visibility.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.........looks like the tables are turned this BE.
normally in past GE, u see papee posters up much faster than opps...
u hang the posters at a suitable height....doesn't mean the higher the better.....lol.