• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crime rate at desa tebrau is incredibly high at this moment. Car thefts are rampage , robbery and even shooting incidents happen right at the backyard of desa tebrau. This estate is totally run down and a bad investment choice for a property at a crowded area.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Highlighting some prominent criminal cases at Desa Tebrau all this while ........

Two security guards detained to assist investigations into robbery case

JOHOR BARU, 2015: Police detained two foreign security guards to assist in investigations into a RM700,000 robbery case at Taman Desa Tebrau on Wednesday.

Johor Baru (South) district police chief Asst Comm Sulaiman Salleh said in the 11.30am incident, five robbers robbed a semi-detached house in the gated community. Sulaiman said the robbers tied up the businessman, his wife, parents and the maid before fleeing with the cash and valuables. He said based on investigations, police found that the car used by the robbers had gone in and out of the housing area several times. Sulaiman said the two Sri Lankan security guards who did not possess working permits, had allowed the car in on several occasions without recording any details. According to the police report lodged by the victims, the robbers took RM40,000 in cash, RM100,000 worth of gold jewellery , luxury watches and bags.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two shot dead, one injured after robbery attempt at shopping mall in Johor

JOHOR BARU, Desa Tebrau: Two suspected criminals were shot dead by the police following an attempt to rob a shopping mall near Tebrau here. Deputy-Inspector General of Police Datuk Seri Bakri Zinin said police spotted a vehicle at Taman Desa Tebrau here on Saturday at about 10.15pm. "The suspects in the vehicle then fired several shots towards the police where we had to return fire. "Two suspects died while the other one is critically injured and is receiving treatment," he said at a press conference at the state police headquarters here on Sunday. Bakri added that following the shootout, police detained eight other gang members around here within 24 hours.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCARY!!! Almost Get Into A Car Theft Case At Taman Desa Tebrau

A video of attempted car theft was caught on the CCTV at Taman Desa Tebrau around 10pm. Following the video footage, a dark grey color Nissan Teana approached the victim. The suspect prepared to get out of car. He then changed his mind and drove away. It seem to be an attempted car theft case. Please beware of your surroundings, and always be vigilant.

http://www.mci.my/2015/08/01082015-scary-almost-get-into-car.html

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is at desa tebrau too? A rape attempt!!

I got it from a police website linked to your earlier one on Desa Tebrau. Not sure exactly where it happened.

Was it a rape attempt? Looks to me like the bad guy wanted to only rob the woman of her belongings. But turned back to see if he could have fun molesting her. Despicable!

One thing strange though. The camera could zoom in.... so was it filmed intentionally or was it from a CCTV?

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got it from a police website linked to your earlier one on Desa Tebrau. Not sure exactly where it happened.Was it a rape attempt? Looks to me like the bad guy wanted to only rob the woman of her belongings. But turned back to see if he could have fun molesting her. Despicable!One thing strange though. The camera could zoom in.... so was it filmed intentionally or was it from a CCTV?
Looked very faked to me. The robber keep looking at the camera and zoom in and out shots. Normally CCTV recording are fixed. Moreso there is kinda advertisement at the bottom of the screen.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looked very faked to me. The robber keep looking at the camera and zoom in and out shots. Normally CCTV recording are fixed. Moreso there is kinda advertisement at the bottom of the screen.

Yes.... it looks fake. But the force the man inflicted on the woman seemed hard. Maybe it's some sadomasochism video! The woman was almost motionless or weak for some time but after the man left, she could get up so quickly.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fake meh? I don't think so. The victim kena whacked half dead. I can see she tried her best to stop that guy from raping her....using her last energy. Scary man...

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.... it looks fake. But the force the man inflicted on the woman seemed hard. Maybe it's some sadomasochism video! The woman was almost motionless or weak for some time but after the man left, she could get up so quickly.

She get up quickly because scare he rape her....

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 9 D and E- the improved guard house

Saw the newly built roof cover over the existing guard house at the Desa phase 9D and E, the design look like a 70s petrol station. The structure don't seem to be well designed, some last minutes reinforcement to the tilled structure can be seems on the two set of I-beams. Wonder if this can withstand strong wind and will it pose safety problem ? Did they have proper structure design code and practices ?

Image1.jpg

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 9 D and E- the improved guard house

Saw the newly built roof cover over the existing guard house at the Desa phase 9D and E, the design look like a 70s petrol station. The structure don't seem to be well designed, some last minutes reinforcement to the tilled structure can be seems on the two set of I-beams. Wonder if this can withstand strong wind and will it pose safety problem ? Did they have proper structure design code and practices ?

View attachment 28171

PLenitude issue is they simply too old fashion and cannot think out of the box. The whole desa tebaru neighbourhood is so dull now. NO greenery..... no leisure park..... no peace of mind and constantly overcrowded. Even guard house looks like petrol station.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 Coming Soon Shopping Mall in JB
10 Oct 2016

1. Paradigm Mall JB (Coming Soon)
2. Aeon Mall Bandar Dato’ Onn (Coming Soon)
3. Aeon Tebrau City (Expansion)
4. Mid Valley SouthKey Megamall (Coming Soon)
5. IKEA Johor Bahru(Coming Soon)
6. Mydin Mall, Mutiara Rini (Coming Soon)
7.Capital 21, Jln Tampoi (Coming Soon)
8.Plaza Tasek Central, Tuta Skudai (Coming Soon)
9. Mall Of Medini
10. Country Garden, Danga Bay (Coming Soon)

http://www.smartouch.com.sg/?ws=latestnews&nid=50375

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this increase in the number of malls must couple with the increase in population. And more traffic! All these mall owners must be expecting an explosion of population soon, I hope they are right.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this increase in the number of malls must couple with the increase in population. And more traffic! All these mall owners must be expecting an explosion of population soon, I hope they are right.

Unfortunately, there is no sign of a population growth matching with the massive shopping centres growth and the new Road Charge and VEP is certainly making matters worse.
With another addition of a few tens of million sq feet of shopping spaces, it'll be a high casualty blood bath among the shopping centres, many shops will open and close within a very short time, of which is already happening right now.
Having just the traffic is useless if families just go for the air con, walk walk, buy some groceries and spend on some fast food.