• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denise Phua Tay Khor

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a hypocrite, this Phua Tay Khor cum Phua Chee Bye.She actually claims she didn't want him to end up this way. 'I am sorry to hear that Mr Ng has been sentenced to six months. 'Let me stress that I am not the party who asked for Mr Ng to be charged. Whatever the situation, the Judge has made the decision"

Nice try! Blame it on the judge then. As an MP if she has a heart, she could hv written a letter to the Court pleading for leniency on his behalf. It could hv resulted in a lighter sentence.

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a hypocrite, this Phua Tay Khor cum Phua Chee Bye.She actually claims she didn't want him to end up this way. 'I am sorry to hear that Mr Ng has been sentenced to six months. 'Let me stress that I am not the party who asked for Mr Ng to be charged. Whatever the situation, the Judge has made the decision"

Nice try! Blame it on the judge then. As an MP if she has a heart, she could hv written a letter to the Court pleading for leniency on his behalf. It could hv resulted in a lighter sentence.

What leniency you talking about..... giving that parasites six month free ore tau pun is kind enough of tax payer money..... still want more tiu.......:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor fella did not threaten her directly but said it to a third party.
I just can't help comparing it to the case of the company boss wife who slapped the SIA stewardess and was allowed to settle out of court.

Why can't this case (where there is no actual physical contact or even direct confrontation) be settled out of court?

Let the voters decide in the next election.

She is being dishonest. A conviction for criminal intimidation can only be secured if the party that was the target of the threat confirmed that she was alarmed. It does not matter of people receiving the message was alarmed.

She is giving the impression that she had nothing to do with it, which is false. It would have been better if she kept quiet rather than give such an impression. Anyone with a legal background will know that she is lying thru her teeth.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"She is being dishonest. A conviction for criminal intimidation can only be secured if the party that was the target of the threat confirmed that she was alarmed. It does not matter of people receiving the message was alarmed.

She is giving the impression that she had nothing to do with it, which is false. It would have been better if she kept quiet rather than give such an impression. Anyone with a legal background will know that she is lying thru her teeth."

And that's my point about her being a hypocrite! I'm not for one moment condoning acts of violence or intimidation. 6 months of or tau png at taxpayers' costs misses the point. IMHO, 1 month in custody is more than enough, assuming she write in to plead for leniency in sentencing. When i was in NS, 1 weekend of confinement, the whole platoon oredi kpkb. Liberty is not to be taken for granted. The man is poor & desperately seeking the MP's help. It's not a case of her giving away her own money. All I know, is that they had better tweak their system & become less laulan & more compassionate.Times are really bad.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
"
And that's my point about her being a hypocrite! I'm not for one moment condoning acts of violence or intimidation. 6 months of or tau png at taxpayers' costs misses the point. IMHO, 1 month in custody is more than enough, assuming she write in to plead for leniency in sentencing. When i was in NS, 1 weekend of confinement, the whole platoon oredi kpkb. Liberty is not to be taken for granted. The man is poor & desperately seeking the MP's help. It's not a case of her giving away her own money. All I know, is that they had better tweak their system & become less laulan & more compassionate.Times are really bad.

Completely agree with you bro. I am also disappointed with AG that he has not reacted to the MP's comments.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smacks of it, worse still coming from a person who appears to potray herself as a do gooder:rolleyes:

She is being dishonest. A conviction for criminal intimidation can only be secured if the party that was the target of the threat confirmed that she was alarmed. It does not matter of people receiving the message was alarmed.

She is giving the impression that she had nothing to do with it, which is false. It would have been better if she kept quiet rather than give such an impression. Anyone with a legal background will know that she is lying thru her teeth.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smacks of it, worse still coming from a person who appears to potray herself as a do gooder:rolleyes:
Her political persona wa built on a single platform of doing good. No other attribute such as economic, business, policy making or special expertise acumen. Now that has been demolished. What is her worth now.

What happenned to Koh Buck Song. I thought he was paid to build images for PAP. Too much of work for his Hill & Knowlton gig.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually met her at a public forum when she first became an MP, she was the PAP rep for that event, left thinking how she ever got past the first tea session.

Her political persona wa built on a single platform of doing good. No other attribute such as economic, business, policy making or special expertise acumen. Now that has been demolished. What is her worth now.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are a few points to note...
1) Notice her case came out shortly after Seng Han Tong's case. Its like to show the public that MPs are indeed at risk when they are doing their job. So that explains the pay, the benefits, the grassroots ppl surrounding them, the bodyguard and whatever...

2) With regards to her 'feeling sorry'.. That is totally crap, cos I believe she could have written to the Police requesting them to drop charges, maybe issue him with a warning... Come on leh.. MP's letter no power one meh? If not can always speak to Ah Wong during Parliament session to see can do something anot mah.

3) The sentence might be another message sent to anyone that try to be funny with the MPs that, whoever try to be funny in future.. That will be the outcome.

Thumbs down for her!!!