• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Demand Expected: 9-storey,Woodlands Memorial funeral parlour opens with 14 wake halls

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...rial-funeral-parlour-opens-with-14-wake-halls

9-storey, solar-powered Woodlands Memorial funeral parlour opens with 14 wake halls

Let's remove the climate change marketing bullshit to see the real issue.

9-storey, Woodlands Memorial funeral parlour opens with 14 wake halls​

SINGAPORE – Singapore’s largest funeral parlour, began operations on Saturday in Woodlands, as the Republic prepares to meet an anticipated rise in demand for after-death facilities and services.

The nine-storey Woodlands Memorial complex, located in Woodlands Industrial Park, features 14 non-denominational halls of varying sizes that can accommodate groups ranging from 60 people to a maximum of 1,000 when the halls are combined.

Besides three floors dedicated to funeral parlours, and another two to a columbarium, it also features three floors of multi-storey carparks with over 170 parking spaces.

Additionally, an air-conditioned columbarium in a garden is set to be part of the complex in June 2023.

Woodlands Memorial is the first of four funeral parlour complex sites that the agency will roll out over the next decade to cope with the ageing population, and as Singapore prepares for an expected increase in resident deaths in the near future.

Mr Ben How, Woodlands Memorial’s general manager, noted that the number of deaths in Singapore is projected to grow – from 22,000 annually in 2020 to about 40,000 in 2040.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the vaxtards who love malls and restaurants , travel and everything else u need your jab for, you might need to get used to the funeral services too.

Advice from Iris Koh:

They are anticipating demand.

Please reach out and do something for your health if you don't feel well. Please reach out to your loved ones to help and support them if you know how to neutralise the toxins.

If you would like to explore ways to help your loved ones, feel free to reach out to me on whatsapp.

It's going to be a race against time..

I have helped many in the last few months including myself. There is hope for health. Stay strong.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedividenews

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please reach out and do something for your health if you don't feel well. Please reach out to your loved ones to help and support them if you know how to neutralise the toxins.

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you... :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
we may not be flying to a country that requires vaccination, some airlines still very kuku, like Malaysian airlines and Qantas still require passengers to be fully vaccinated to fly, some AirAsia routes too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we may not be flying to a country that requires vaccination, some airlines still very kuku, like Malaysian airlines and Qantas still require passengers to be fully vaccinated to fly, some AirAsia routes too.

They have given you a choice. Choose wisely.

Don't forget the countries which require the unvaxxed to get a negative test, they are perpetuating a fraud and are thus no better. :cool:

https://www.kayak.sg/travel-restrictions

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any huge food court and playground? if there’s airconned food court sinkies will flock there in the weekend with their kids, funeral/ memorial/ worship or not. may be can erect some fake dinosaurs to add to the extinction or deceased count.

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, it's interesting to see how Singapore is preparing for the future demand for after-death facilities and services. The Woodlands Memorial funeral parlour complex seems quite impressive with its 9-storey and 14 wake halls. It's great to hear that they are also incorporating sustainable practices with solar power. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of Flat Gravestone Designs will be offered at the memorial complex. It's important to have options that cater to individual preferences and provide a meaningful way to remember loved ones.