• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Delete Facebook?

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of deleting Facebook which I primarily using it to read alternative news. Do you guys have Facebook and would you delete it?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN last time he open 1 dummy account to stalk people in his network then realise fb can retrieve all his photo from his storage but too late to delete. he say just leave everything blank lo. he also say KNN everyday he see ter nao sinkie woman upload mma sparring video wish he can delete those postings.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN KNN maybe he need to half apologise to ter nao sinkie uploading mma sparring video liao as he suspect is fb auto upload several repeated same video and pix KNN.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN KNN maybe he need to half apologise to ter nao sinkie uploading mma sparring video liao as he suspect is fb auto upload several repeated same video and pix KNN.
my uncle say KNN he found out that some other of his network contacts keep liking and sharing some banking ads means lanjiao fb force fake promoting of ads KNNBCCB fb.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papsmearer must be regretting. PAP knows who he is. Probably locked up somewhere now. :eek:

TKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remove my phone number and some other details from the profile. Didn't close it. Keep as souvenir since 2008.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Papsmearer must be regretting. PAP knows who he is. Probably locked up somewhere now. :eek:

That's right. And every day they allow me 10 mins on the computer. So, today, I was thinking what should I do with my 10 mins. Ah yes, I can come on to Sammyboy and call Mojito a stupid mother fucker. Made my day.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Thinking of deleting Facebook which I primarily using it to read alternative news. Do you guys have Facebook and would you delete it?
Set up a shell FB account, "Like" and "Follow" the FB pages you want to read news from. Post no info, no pics, no nothing. And access this account via a proxy.