• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defrock the monk

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/264901,singapore-monk-shuns-middle-path-for-fast-lane.html

Singapore monk shuns Middle Path for fast lane

Singapore - Singapore's top Buddhist monk has lived a lavish lifestyle with name branded goods and nine gold credit cards, according to a report in the Sunday Times. "We are living in a modern world," the newspaper quoted monk Ming Yi as telling auditors and police during an investigation into a charity hospital that he had headed.

The report said Ming Yi was a high-end shopper who spent on brands like Louis Vuitton and Montblanc, and had given three supplementary credit cards to his friends including a monk based in Hong Kong.

"A lot religious people, not only myself, are very different now," he was reported as saying.

The 47-year old former chief executive officer of a charity-run hospital is under investigation for making an unauthorized loan of 50,000 Singapore dollars to a friend. The loan is also subject of a court case.

Ming Yi's choice of hotels included five-star St Regis, The Regent, Four Seasons and Banyan Tree, the report said.

But he stressed to police that his profligate spending was legal, being paid for out of the red packets, or "hong bao," a traditional Chinese way of giving gifts, he had received from devotees.

"I always don't look upon money as important," Ming Yi said. "What I can, I spend and that's it; what I don't have, I don't spend."<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My view:

1. "We are living in a modern world" and "A lot of religious people are very different now" is JUST A REHASH of Lim Boon Heng's call not to begrudge executives/politicians who get paid high bonuses by saying that "we now operate differently from the past"; see here: http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=2640

2. Devotees give you money not to spend on lavish goods for your own comfort and ego. They give you money so you can use it for Buddhism, or to help others.

3. Defrock the monk.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your pondan arsehole lah! Bob Sim Kheng Hwee leetahbar! Why make it so obvious? Ejay makes a post since a long time ago, and you can't help but jump at him immediately! What a fucking pathetic loser you are.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
One key matter:

Don't let this thing shift PAp out of NKF Saga fire, and stay FOCUS on Durai because he is PAp! GCT wife in the middle.

Especially when come election. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mention RenCi 1st then lead to NKF then lead to PAp then lead to famiLEE, why & how? LKy's own brother Lee Suan Yew was the original NKF CEO before Durai!

:biggrin:

Don't be afraid about suing. The more they pay this up, THE MORE WE GO HEAD ON. It is necessary to show the world weather LKy is a man or a pussy.

I say he is an old hairless pussy. Get it clear before he dies.

They cooked the RenCi things out, to help people forget about NKF and Durai & GCT's wife who said $660K is PEANUTS. They thought they could get away...

Make sure they are still nailed where nails needed to be in.
:wink::rolleyes::cool:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
piglipstick2.jpg

Pondan chiobu leetahbar aka 3Whitetiger​

Leetahbar aka.3Whitetiger, you know I had always make it an exception never to use vulgar language about your mother. She had it bad enough from your own vulgar scoldings at her. She pitiable enough. Go get a life. And before she pass own, kneel before her, apologise and beg for her forgiveness!​

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your pondan arsehole lah! Bob Sim Kheng Hwee leetahbar! Why make it so obvious? Ejay makes a post since a long time ago, and you can't help but jump at him immediately! What a fucking pathetic loser you are.

Hi Dogtracker,

3whitetiger = Leetahbar?

Explains everything I guess.

His large red fonts almost made me think he was Clinton8888/Jefferson888 of the old sammyboy forum, but I guess even Clinton888 was a credible forummer compared to him.

Cheers!

E-Jay

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One key matter:

Don't let this thing shift PAp out of NKF Saga fire, and stay FOCUS on Durai because he is PAp! GCT wife in the middle.
:wink::rolleyes::cool:

Uncle Yap,

The Renci monk is only the tip of the iceberg. He is but one symptom of the larger disease infecting the system created by the PAP.

E-Jay

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dogtracker,

3whitetiger = Leetahbar?

His large red fonts almost made me think he was Clinton8888/Jefferson888 of the old sammyboy forum, but I guess even Clinton888 was a credible forummer compared to him.

Cheers!

E-Jay

Apparently, you had not been following his antics. That's good, no point in letting her distract you from your good work. Leave this pondan to me!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dogtracker,

3whitetiger = Leetahbar?

Cheers!

E-Jay

hahaha! the guilty will always be conscious about his shadowy deeds.

now tell us what about the correct behaviour of a "NUS SCHOLAR" should be? walk about naked in holland V or regularly cheonging geylang? or get himself wank by transvestite camp-mate?:confused:

i think the best is to get exploited by more FLIRTS & DESTROYS. please continue to write more prejudices when FLIRTED to do so so that everyone would side her bangalas instead of local sgporean workers.:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
My view:

1. "We are living in a modern world" and "A lot of religious people are very different now" is JUST A REHASH of Lim Boon Heng's call not to begrudge executives/politicians who get paid high bonuses by saying that "we now operate differently from the past"; see here: http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=2640

2. Devotees give you money not to spend on lavish goods for your own comfort and ego. They give you money so you can use it for Buddhism, or to help others.

3. Defrock the monk.
He has lost credibility.
I wonder how many of those devotees will continue to donate to him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has lost credibility.
I wonder how many of those devotees will continue to donate to him.

if peasants continue to donate to SDP when their messiah chee continues to bring sgp down, the same mentality would repeat for the monk. business might not be as good as before but this stuntmonkpunk shall survive.

he has already built up a good networking overseas.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahah

Sounds like another donation drive for fake monk

He will perform life-threatening stunts like drinking 1,000 banglas' cum, box 100 old men and hide under skirt for one week

I sure donate one!! 2 red cards everyday!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
his monk[ i doubt he is still accepted by fellow buddhist monks as one] is really gone beyond redemtion.
There is no change in the precept of buddha's teachings and the vows of monkhood for thousands od years.......what is stipulated in the vows of monkhood had not changed IT IS THE MIND OF THIS SO CALLED MONK GONE TERRIBLY TWISTED...
From now on ..he should be called a Mr.Goh ,,any buddhist title on him will make his sin deeper beyond redemtion.........
In the text of DI_ZHANG_BUDDISAVA..the punishment for monk who open claimed that they follow the Buddha's path..but actually practishing lavisg material life style...mismanage well wishers monies...get involved in non-righteous activities....
is very very severe....
This Mr Goh can only save himself IF AND ONLY IF ,,he repent on all the wrong doings.......

We had Durai 's passion for GOLD water tap... This ex-renci CEO passion of top brabded gooods......with well wishers DONATION MONIES..

shameless..guiltless...and any more of such sould be cleared out from our charitable organisations........

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap,

The Renci monk is only the tip of the iceberg. He is but one symptom of the larger disease infecting the system created by the PAP.

E-Jay

#1926 Today, 01:04 PM
SimKhengHwee
Alfrescian Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 34 / Power: 14

Re: Martial arts in local politics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetahbar
changng shift? so fast??

alamak chao ah kua complain simi lanjiao lah ..... ;9)

you ask ppl to screw you so just diam diam lah cheebye pondan .... 9

SimKhengHwee
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SimKhengHwee
Find all posts by SimKhengHwee
Add SimKhengHwee to Your Contacts

#1927 Today, 09:34 PM
leetahbar
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
Infractions: 0/36 (98)
My Reputation:Points: 201 / Power: 70

Re: Martial arts in local politics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha! another cheapo clone using my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's butt for his face. how self-deprecating can all these cowards and cheapskates get?

and you people still believe the nerd isn't here? and please also do not believe the troll and the gaylord aren't here. they are logged on 24/7. just look at this:

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts
they are here alright but in a different nick as a nasty clone.

This was Ng Ejay last post. The pondan leetahbar had been posting his cum spewing allegations. Now click on his name to see if he had log in and visited this forum as alleged by the Changi Village provider of free blowjobs leetahbar!

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
his monk[ i doubt he is still accepted by fellow buddhist monks as one] is really gone beyond redemtion.
There is no change in the precept of buddha's teachings and the vows of monkhood for thousands od years.......what is stipulated in the vows of monkhood had not changed IT IS THE MIND OF THIS SO CALLED MONK GONE TERRIBLY TWISTED...
From now on ..he should be called a Mr.Goh ,,any buddhist title on him will make his sin deeper beyond redemtion.........
In the text of DI_ZHANG_BUDDISAVA..the punishment for monk who open claimed that they follow the Buddha's path..but actually practishing lavisg material life style...mismanage well wishers monies...get involved in non-righteous activities....
is very very severe....
This Mr Goh can only save himself IF AND ONLY IF ,,he repent on all the wrong doings.......

We had Durai 's passion for GOLD water tap... This ex-renci CEO passion of top brabded gooods......with well wishers DONATION MONIES..

shameless..guiltless...and any more of such sould be cleared out from our charitable organisations........

Well, if u are a REAL buddhist, u shouldnt even be 'gossiping' about pple's fault. That's in the 5 BASIC precepts.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
The monk has his faults but at the same time my sifu(净空法师)always mention in his darma talk that devotees must donate to temple with wisdom. Devotess encourage to used their donations to print sutra, dharma talks or provide medicine. Dont donate for the building of temples and to the monks directly. The monks are supposed to 出家 and if you give the monks a temple you are giving the monk a 家; At the end of the day instead of the monk度众生, 众生把和尚度入地狱。啊弥陀佛 啊弥陀佛