• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Definition: The Ugly Singaporeans!!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
6od11c.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i read the title, my initial thought was that Singaporeans are physically ugly.

But it is true. Most Sinkies are like 4 out of 10 in terms of looks. Guys fare worse off than women. Maybe a 3 out of 10.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://philippinefailblog.com/top-10-most-stupid-things-about-philippines/

Top 10 Most Stupid Things About Philippines

FiloFail <abbr class="published" title="2013-03-30T19:24:36+00:00" style="zoom: 1; border: 0px none; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; cursor: help;">March 30, 2013</abbr> Top 10 Most Stupid Things About Philippines

2013-09-27T06:23:43+00:00 filipino, filipino stupidity, Philippines, stupidity 113 Comments

This list of the most stupid things in Philippines can virtually go on forever. But it’s close to my bedtime, so I’ll just list my top 10 that I can think of off the top of my head. Enjoy.

1. SM Mall security checks. The pseudo-frisk at the waist line and dip of their stick in your bag.
  2. PLDT, enough said.
  3. Water pressure
  4. Power lines and posts
  5. Customer service of any kind
  6. Honoring warranties (or rather, NOT)
  7. Filipino drivers, enough said again.
  8. Serving of food at restaurants: Main courses served before appetizers, asking to order dessert before you’ve even been served your main course, only 1 or 2 ice cubes in your beverage, or glass with ice and ice is half melted, dishes come out one at a time and randomly over the course of your stay instead of all at once like the rest of the world.
  9. Getting your Filipino employee to actually do the job he was hired to do.
  10. Traffic officers standing in the middle of a straight highway, not at any intersection, waving cars in the only possible direction they can possibly go anyway. But 200 meters away there’s an intersection that is all fucked up and uncontrolled.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wonders is there any filipino reading this? :biggrin:

GO TELL YOUR FUCKING PINOY EMBASSY THAT I URGE
PINOYS TO GO EAT LAHARS AND DRINK PYROCLASTIC FLOWS SO THAT PINOYS WILL BECOME GOOD PINOYS
PAPs SHOULD BE FED INTO LAHARS AND PYRCLASTIC FLOWS FOR IMPORTING COCKROACH LIKE PINOYS INTO SINGAPORE.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe... stupid Pinoys. :rolleyes:

The message is clear: pour scorn on the PAP govt's FT pets at your own peril. 'Hate speech' only goes in one direction. :wink:

Filipino infestation in Singapore-5 point guide to showing displeasure without breaking the law
https://web.archive.org/web/2014061...4/06/filipino-infestation-in-singapore-5.html

P.S: Blogger is a piece of shit anyway. Other blogs on various topics have been removed by Blogger with no warning (censor happy). Try other sites for your blogging needs. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe... stupid Pinoys. :rolleyes:

The message is clear: pour scorn on the PAP govt's FT pets at your own peril. 'Hate speech' only goes in one direction. :wink:

Filipino infestation in Singapore-5 point guide to showing displeasure without breaking the law
https://web.archive.org/web/2014061...4/06/filipino-infestation-in-singapore-5.html

P.S: Blogger is a piece of shit anyway. Other blogs on various topics have been removed by Blogger with no warning (censor happy). Try other sites for your blogging needs. :biggrin:

u know this country is fucked when in the last 5 years we have case after case of people being suspended,fired,exiled,repatriated,cruxified for racist and discriminatory remarks.tiongs bashing sinkies,sinkie bashing malays,sinkies bashing pinoys,ang moh bashing sinkies and the story goes on and on.....is this what u call a country of peace and harmony?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know this country is fucked when in the last 5 years we have case after case of people being suspended,fired,exiled,repatriated,cruxified for racist and discriminatory remarks.tiongs bashing sinkies,sinkie bashing malays,sinkies bashing pinoys,ang moh bashing sinkies and the story goes on and on.....is this what u call a country of peace and harmony?

Social tensions are one of the symptoms. The cause is overpopulation and a disproportionately high number of foreigners in the country.

Lee Hsien Loong is leading the country into ruin and damnation. In his world, social costs do not exist as long as he can get the 10 extra billionaires to pump money into Singapore's economy. Sad but true.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cano Manuel • 3 days ago
Don't you think there are more expats in Singapore than the native ones?

Joaquin Gasgonia Palencia • 3 days ago
how much drop in GNP would Singapore experience if all Filipinos leave the country?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it matter if the GDP/GNP drops? Little or none of it trickles down to the common folk anyway. :rolleyes:

But of course, the ministers whose pay are pegged to the economy's performance are going to be displeased. :wink:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cano Manuel • 3 days ago
Don't you think there are more expats in Singapore than the native ones?

Joaquin Gasgonia Palencia • 3 days ago
how much drop in GNP would Singapore experience if all Filipinos leave the country?

filipinos?our country might experience a drop in chicken revenues.