• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defending the capable PAP government and explaining policies in a logical manner

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap record speaks for itself. it does not require cash incentives for opportunists to grudgingly post essays and factual rebuttals which will mostly reflect the positive things that the pap has accomplished for sg. granted there are a few rotten cases and policies (there is no perfection), but the majority of policies enacted and the way they are implemented serve sg well. :biggrin:

Choke, choke .....serve sg well? I barely have space to breathe on the MRT, I am still waiting for my HDB flat and the price keeps rising, faster than my pay increase, my children come home with so much homework that he has no time to pee, my last medical bill from a government hospital brought my blood pressure shot up to the roof and I can see myself as a destitute upon retirement. PAP is number 1.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you pay me real money, I can be super pro-PAP in this forum. But deep in my heart, I am a true-blue WP supporter. And no matter what I write in this forum, I'll vote for WP and yearn with every single cell of my body for the PAP to be voted out.

Fuck PAP :oIo:

Even if he gives you $68 million?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam is a true blue patriot. The PAP is greatly indebted to him for his dedication to the party.

Maybe Sam could start a scholarship - Sammy Scholarship - that pays more than the President Scholarship. All recipients of that scholarship will have to defend the PAP in this forum for a decade and in return will be guaranteed $100 million in earnings over his lifetime.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Choke, choke .....serve sg well? I barely have space to breathe on the MRT, I am still waiting for my HDB flat and the price keeps rising, faster than my pay increase, my children come home with so much homework that he has no time to pee, my last medical bill from a government hospital brought my blood pressure shot up to the roof and I can see myself as a destitute upon retirement. PAP is number 1.

holy mother of ho! you're in winnipeg. why should you bother if the mrt is cramped like any other mature mrt in the world? a MASS rapid transit is meant and designed to be massively cramped like a sardine can. duh! :p :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm now thinking of actually offering real $$$. What do you guys think? In a functioning democracy, taxpayers fund opposition parties in order to preserve the democratic system and ensure healthy debate on issues. I'm thinking of something similar here.

Your thoughts please.

You are in actual fact, using money that some forummers have paid for implementing this new idea.

You should have made it clear to donors from the start that they will be funding pro PAP postings.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are in actual fact, using money that some forummers have paid for implementing this new idea.

You should have made it clear to donors from the start that they will be funding pro PAP postings.

I don't see anything wrong with that. They may be anti PAP but they're also staunch supporters of democracy which means defending the rights of free speech and ensuring healthy debate on all issues of national concern.

They'd be only too happy to facilitate the process with their contributions.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to bring this subject up again because it has been the bugbear of this forum for many years and it has still not been resolved.

There are simply far too many ridiculous anti PAP rants being posted daily and it has reached the point of being absolutely ludicrous.

I'm now thinking of actually offering real $$$. What do you guys think? In a functioning democracy, taxpayers fund opposition parties in order to preserve the democratic system and ensure healthy debate on issues. I'm thinking of something similar here.

Your thoughts please.

No need to appoint. Goh Meng Seng PAP dog already doing it. PAP is paying him. You can top up if you want.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No need to appoint. Goh Meng Seng PAP dog already doing it. PAP is paying him. You can top up if you want.

Please do not call PAP supporters dogs. It is thanks to them that you have a roof over your head and food on the table.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not call PAP supporters dogs. It is thanks to them that you have a roof over your head and food on the table.

Without the PAP, we still can get by

still have a roof over our head...be it be only made of attap and our food over the table will consist of tubers harvest from the backyard.

BUT THEN, WE WILL BE TWICE AS HAPPY WITH THE SITUATION.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP gives their dogs roofs over their heads and food in their feeding bowl. The rest of us have to buy it.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
$$$ can really move mountains... If not why before every election gahment must give special "bonus"... Sinkies are very practical and will never hurt their own pocket! Unless the amount is not enough...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant help but agree but i hope old fart outlives pinky . Since ah sam likes old fart soo much. I hope old fart live a longer life than pinky. Tat shows old fart is truely blessed.

This sounds interesting.. Boss offering cash for us to support the PAP.. The other day I just saw Rolex Submariner but my budget bit tight this month..

I'll start the ball rolling..

Long Live Pinky, Long Live Old Fart!!!!

Ok Boss, I'll PM you my Account number tonite.. Kum Siah in advance..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

huh? u have kids but no flat? u ard what age? the flats were at it cheapest ard 2001-2003 due to pap oversupply and the flat price on a downward spiral since the 97 crash. even a BTO 4rm at 2005 was only $160k in sengkang (now worth half a mil), well within the budget of a couple with combined income of $5k. no need to blame the govt on everything, sometime it just foresight and luck. make use of every govt policies, even screw up policies, to gain an advantage and earn a buck out of it.

for me, i dont like pap not because of they imcompetent, it just i dont like them, period.