• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Deep shit with my Thai bosses now

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, all these first class and business class seats on all airlines are overrated. Do you think they change all those pillow covers, vacuum the seats and clean the leather surfaces and tables all the time for every flight? When it comes to vomit, they will cover up the smell with strong coffee powder sprinkled over the floor before vacuuming and spraying with a strong chemical to get rid of the stain. You will be breathing in all the viruses coming out of the vomit anyway. The interior of an aircraft is actually much more dirty than you think.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Everything was good. Everyone's happily anticipating this Europe biz trip. All ready to go. Because I travel with my Thia boss and his biz partner I get to enjoy flying biz class with him (if I alone its cattle class of course).

Disaster struck when we check-in at Suvarnabhumi Airport half an hour ago. It's a full flight and overbooked.

Thai Airways have to push passengers up. In the company that I am employed I traveled the most as I'm expat and handle all overseas job. So being a Star Alliance gold member they told me at the check-in counter that I have been upgraded to 1st class. I protested naturally as my bosses are just beside me. My boss told me "go ahead, enjoy" with a wink. I couldn't simply accept it but if I really insist they will have to upgrade someone else but not my boss told TG insist to put me there. I told my boss to take my place however he prefers to stay with his partner.

This is really fuck up situation for me.

I was separated by the butler
View attachment 47373

who brought me directly to
View attachment 47375

first thing they asked me was whether I want a massage or spa
View attachment 47376

and was given a bloody menu, which lounge give you a menu?
View attachment 47377

What will you do if you are in my shit situation?
U fucked up, u will be fired soon. The reason u are gold member is because the company that he owns employs u to fly around and hence u accumulate these points..... on his dollar. then u rub it in his face by flying first class while he fly cattle class. u die already and u don't know it. he may smile and wink and tell u to enjoy it, but inside, he is tulan like shit.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This frog must be a damn loser in real life. Probably suffering from inferiority complex issues and need to show off in the forum.

Based on what i have seen from his postings, he will act act and post some random picture which will show off his wealth. For example, he could be holding a damn cup of drink, but the photo's background will show the steering wheel of his branded car kind of shit.

How lame and low can one get?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fully agree. It's always nice to have a pleasant surprise.

@Froggy .. hope you have arrived safely :smile::biggrin:

All is good

81462C26-4F37-4BB7-B187-96F0B40A79DA.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This frog must be a damn loser in real life. Probably suffering from inferiority complex issues and need to show off in the forum.

Based on what i have seen from his postings, he will act act and post some random picture which will show off his wealth. For example, he could be holding a damn cup of drink, but the photo's background will show the steering wheel of his branded car kind of shit.

How lame and low can one get?

I love his photos and I envy his life style and wish that I could follow in his footsteps.

You, on the other hand are suffering from tall poppy syndrome. You need to come to terms with it.