• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Dedicated to our dear @laksaboy and @tobelightlight! haha] 40 (yes, forty!) of the 50 States in the US have NO MASK MANDATES! (as of "Dec. 21, 2021")

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also suspect that they have no (or negligible) vaccine mandates (let alone "vaccine passports") and also much less contact tracing, testing and quarantining:
usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/these-are-the-states-with-mask-mandates

Therefore, dear @laksaboy and @tobelightlight, let's try to migrate to Florida or, to be more precise:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach_County,_Florida#Communities
zillow.com/palm-beach-county-fl
and become neighbours (or should I say "neighbors"?) with our dear Donald J. Trump, okay? :tongue:
Also, because only roughly 1% of the residents in this county are of East Asian descent:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach_County,_Florida#Ethnicity
please try to persuade our dear @eatshitndie, who is one of the very few Sinkie Americans living in the USA now:
sammyboy.com/threads/20-years-ago-in-2000-there-were-only-1-437-sinkie-americans-which-was-less-than-0-00069-of-the-total-us-population-of-281-4-million-back-then.294312
to migrate from California and join us in Florida, so that he can help us to "integrate"!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

By the way, the elite:
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Command
is headquartered at:
wikipedia.org/wiki/MacDill_Air_Force_Base
in:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa,_Florida
about 200 miles from Palm Beach.

Attachments

• 40 States Have NO Mask Mandates.png
    40 States Have NO Mask Mandates.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 642

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also suspect that they have no (or negligible) vaccine mandates (let alone "vaccine passports") and also much less contact tracing, testing and quarantining:
usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/these-are-the-states-with-mask-mandates

Therefore, dear @laksaboy and @tobelightlight, let's try to migrate to Florida or, to be more precise:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach_County,_Florida#Communities
zillow.com/palm-beach-county-fl
and become neighbours (or should I say "neighbors"?) with our dear Donald J. Trump, okay? :tongue:
Also, because only roughly 1% of the residents in this county are of East Asian descent:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach_County,_Florida#Ethnicity
please try to persuade our dear @eatshitndie, who is one of the very few Sinkie Americans living in the USA now:
sammyboy.com/threads/20-years-ago-in-2000-there-were-only-1-437-sinkie-americans-which-was-less-than-0-00069-of-the-total-us-population-of-281-4-million-back-then.294312
to migrate from California and join us in Florida, so that he can help us to "integrate"!
redface-gif.40438

By the way, the elite:
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Command
is headquartered at:
wikipedia.org/wiki/MacDill_Air_Force_Base
in:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa,_Florida
about 200 miles from Palm Beach.
Dear @tobelightlight, many thanks for liking the above post of mine!
bow-gif.40441

And dear @eatshitndie-sama, many thanks to you too for "reacting" to it with "Haha"!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove: :tongue:
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• laksaboy finally quoted my post.png
    laksaboy finally quoted my post.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited: