• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Debt Collectors Who Messed Up Funan Stall Arrested For Unlawful Assembly

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gangsters have never disappeared from the Spore scene. They have found other ways to make $$$.

LKY was rumoured to have ties to the underworld. Whether true or not they feared him. However I doubt that they fear LHL. That is why you have such public incidents like this.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Even after Mr Chang filed a complaint at the State Courts, the debt collectors were not afraid.

"They just laughed and mocked me, and said nothing will happen to them," he said."

Maybe they had higher calling & were very "religious people", they were "members" of a religious organisation like , RC, CC & PA, which are related to a even higher "religious" "member temple" called PxP...ha ha ha ha

Of course Frankie..nothing will happen to him, his 'gods' will protect him....ha ha ha ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Even after Mr Chang filed a complaint at the State Courts, the debt collectors were not afraid.

"They just laughed and mocked me, and said nothing will happen to them," he said."

Maybe they had higher calling & were very "religious people", they were "members" of a religious organisation like , RC, CC & PA, which are related to a even higher "religious" "member temple" called PxP...ha ha ha ha

Of course Frankie..nothing will happen to him, his 'gods' will protect him....ha ha ha ha

Pap's Ah long poster boy is their crony David Poh.....
I wonder who is their rep from the debt collection sector.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Debt collectors can be civil too. Need not resort to this

If they were civil, nobody would bother to pay their debts. :rolleyes: The whole idea is to make the experience so unpleasant that the debtors dread the thought of a repeat visit and settle the debt asap.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
These scums are not debt collectors but hooligans harassing debtors behind the mask of legality because a debt is owed and all kinds of means can be used to collect it.

They were acting like those gangsters collecting extortion money in the 1950s and 1960s in Singapore. The lawlessness back then was repeated when these scums took on the debtor at his stall.

The pappies should have licensed the debt collection agencies to weed out shady characters from running such business. Usually the pappies would do nothing until an incident had occurred.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debt collection is an honorable profession. They play a vital role in the economy and keep deserving businesses afloat by minimising bad debt.

Put youself in the shoes of a creditor. You run an honest enterprise and have provided services and goods to numerous clients. However, although you fulfilled all your obligations and delivered quality and reliability on time, you are not being paid for what you have done.

If your clients are not paying you, you cannot pay your suppliers and you cannot feed your family and your children.

Without effective debt collection agencies, your business would go belly up from cash flow problems. your family would suffer, your employees would have to be retrenched and their families would suffer too. So too would the families of your suppliers that you cannot pay because you have not been paid.

Debt collection agencies would not exist if people honored their debt obligations. The root cause of the problem is the debtor not the agency in charge of enforcing payment.
I support the debt collectors. there are assholes who borrow and then refused to pay and throw a challenge of "what can you do to me the sort of crap". when they borrow they act like very decent people but once it is time to pay up, these assholes are bastards. only in sinkieland do we have such bastard borrowers.I never encounter such arrogant borrowers problems in malaysia or HK. thats why loan sharks in malaysia and HK, after 3 warnings would not hesitate to chop up these bastards chow kuan borrowers and call it bad debts to show as an example to future chow kuans

kongkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they were civil, nobody would bother to pay their debts. :rolleyes: The whole idea is to make the experience so unpleasant that the debtors dread the thought of a repeat visit and settle the debt asap.

I'm sorry. But I'm sure you have no proof of quantifying this statement?

Why do people borrow money. Because they need to. They did not sign up to get intimidated or harassed.

If anyone does not agree. Best not to lend anyone and keep your money