• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Debbie Wong

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree we stick out like sore thumbs in angmo nations, but I feel nowadays, the younger generation of the angmo nations are starting to be more accepting and open to other ethnic values.

Hmm thanks for clarifying and putting the rumour to rest, I guess I can consider Nippon as a travel destination if I can scrimp enough to travel. :biggrin: :smile: :wink:

japan ...welcome you ...if you want to come here as a tourist ..i think it good to join tourguide group because most of the road direction sign are in japanese and places of interest , japanese restaurants ...ect ( although recent years theres quite a number of them are in english , but i think not enough ) . or you could get to know some japanese friends in facebook that could speak english to show you around when you get there ...they are very friendly trust me ( but not to the extent you could bed them :wink: ) .most of them want to pratice speaking in english , cause in their country they dont have chance to do that . :smile: and most of them feel comfortable being around with asian that can speak english rather then angmo ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i went 1 year ago and up 6 jap women for less than $1k
2 of them was from uni or dunno what college. even want to show me ID. :biggrin:
quite cheap if u have friends who know the avenues for cheap sex

the gals you have , might be a korean ,PRC or even a philipino , if you are lucky enough you might get a singaporean gals :wink:. theres quite a number of "FT " working as a pros in japan ( look very much like a japanese ). i was con by them when the first time i landed japan ...even they show you their ID you wont be able to know if they are truly japanese or on student visa because in the ID card everything is in japanese ,unless you know how to read japanese . this is the way those " FT" con tourist !!!

most japanese pros cost about 20000yen ( around sin$300+) for a shot .

most of real japanese pros dont serve other nationality other then their own .:smile: because they can't speak english and they dont want trouble from them .

Last edited:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
8546207.7a5e47.jpg

wahlaneh...
see 2 nipples sticking up against her bra?:wink:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
agreed , shes not bad looking except that her face is a little too broad and small boobs ... :smile:

dun be deceive by the small breast...ask every woman..a woman breast can be auto enlarge..
1.if you keep sucking the nipples(provided she had..i mean the bigger the better)
2.if you keep squeezing and massage..
all the above are natural therapy and it works according to my ****..she says boob implant is a waste of money and no good for health in the long run.:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes , its true that singaporean could speak english ( im proud of my nationality because of that ) thats why they chose those english speaking country , but we singaporean can really blend in japan , due to out skin colour and our asian values ...angmo will never understand what is asian values , and besides our skin colour is different from angmo that make us standout instead of blending in their country . when i was in eroupe formy business trip , they always either think im a japanese or PRC .but i have no problem blending into japan , everyone thought im japanese ..

yes , its true they dont like PRC ( well , singaporean dont like too :smile: ) but most japanese got good impression of singaporean . lets be fair to the goverment of singapore for once because he create a good image for singapore ( although its fake ) for the rest of the world to see . :smile:

Watashi wa, nihon-ji desu?....what is Asian values??? I wish to know?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be deceive by the small breast...ask every woman..a woman breast can be auto enlarge..
1.if you keep sucking the nipples(provided she had..i mean the bigger the better)
all the above are natural therapy and it works according to my ****..she says boob implant is a waste of money and no good for health in the long run.:o

You mean there is a micro-hole in them nipples that you blow, like a balloon it inflates..and like the Balloon...you press too much, it deflates & you have to blow it up all over again...hard work you know the mouth gets tired and after a few hours...you begin to look like a pucker fish..:biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
You mean there is a micro-hole in them nipples that you blow, like a balloon it inflates..and like the Balloon...you press too much, it deflates & you have to blow it up all over again...hard work you know the mouth gets tired and after a few hours...you begin to look like a pucker fish..:biggrin:

I was told some gals nipples are inverted and some are totally flat..i've not seen one yet..have you???:o

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i know a guy studying in tokyo he says jap pros mostly want to service only jap men.

i think that guy who banged 6 jap girls for $1k got conned. maybe all are thais.

the debbie wong looks like a thai or pinoy in most pics. trying too hard with all the make up.

some women have inverted nipples, i thought is quite well known? i've even seen a guy with inverted nipple. wonder is it heraditary or what

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are lot of PRCs in china. Alot of them are fluent in jap language. U can't tell if they are jap... esp those from northern china.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very hard to find the best of both worlds. :biggrin: :wink:

I think a nice figure is one that is consistent. For her, I feel that she's quite "balanced", in the sense that at least her breasts meet her slim frame. (Although I don't want to criticise that anything else is "bad".)

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The nipples tend to sink inwards for some. Therefore, u must fondle them and suck them til they "pop up" and the brown nuts will stand up like Van Houten chocolates! :biggrin:

Good idea...how about if i bite instead of suck..will it be painful or shiok ....i mean i've not try yet...how about you from your experience???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The nipples tend to sink inwards for some. Therefore, u must fondle them and suck them til they "pop up" and the brown nuts will stand up like Van Houten chocolates! :biggrin:

Van houten Chocolate with Almond...yummy! I need more than two?:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

suck the nipples ? later the nipples becomes bigger then the breast how ? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my jap friend quality check a few for me.. the 2 college girls is about $200 each. one is quite hot and i got her m*** account now still. she was actually interested in befriending me coz i told her im from another place (not china). the place is abt 2 hr from tokyo so maybe cheaper?

some i solicit myself due to him not being around me so shd be either chinese or some foreigner. but from the jap they speak, sounds abit like kansai slang to me. so ignorance is bliss :p

yes i can read and speak jap, work in jap company in sg

what a joke , college girl cost less then 20,000yen ( $300) ? you must be kidding . college student are popular with ojisan ( uncle ) . and those uncles are really rich ..they pay those student sin$800 a shot ..because college girl are in demand around those ojisan . of course sometimes those college girl will fuck for free but those old man must bring them shopping ( when i say shopping , it does not mean supermarket shopping) ,im talking about branded goods like LV ,HERMES , GUCCI ...ect .do your maths , is it better to pay sin$800 or bring them shopping ?

you understand kansai slang ? what is konichiwa in kansai slang ? what this means ? どっかの誰かが害や依存性はまったくないよーと言ったのだろう。_それが広まって無知な人間達がこぞって言ってる。そこが日本人ら_しい。:wink:

Last edited: