• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

debbie gibson - lost in your eyes

Wishing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Out of the blue, Electric Youth are her signature songs. That's all u guys know about her music but she has been performing until 2010. I don't know much about her either. :eek:

Xiwy3ME.png

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
trouble trouble...oh oh... :biggrin:

Much better song with the title "Trouble" by Ray LaMontagne.
Ok, this song was written in 2004, so that's one.
Performed by Taylor Hicks on an episode of american idol.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uKmNFNZCCNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still remember these groups ?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j5pZ4xkbMGE?list=PL0DE97DA07B3D49D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/djV11Xbc914" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lp2qcCrdBLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oQCS1Y-JMX8?list=PL4CCD8475051ADB43" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok why i like the older songs? cos lyrics so meaningful and the music so matching with the lyrics.

now?,

hehehe now listening to 'only love' by trademark. not famous but good effort. think jackie cheung did a cover.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still remember these groups ?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j5pZ4xkbMGE?list=PL0DE97DA07B3D49D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/djV11Xbc914" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lp2qcCrdBLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oQCS1Y-JMX8?list=PL4CCD8475051ADB43" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
555 spotter, welcome to the old folks home. yes, modern talking when i learn how to loloskate (rollerskate).

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aJGhuD4hyag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

happen to some of us at some point in our life.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
555 spotter, welcome to the old folks home. yes, modern talking when i learn how to loloskate (rollerskate).

Thank you Brother Louie :wink:
Where you loloskate last time ? :p
Goldhill ? Serangoon Gardens ? Orchard Plaza ? Paramount ? Amara ? Park Mall ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the most popular songs during the loloskate era :biggrin:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bBQVrCflZ_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bon Jovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NFM2ZO84UKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most popular songs during the loloskate era :biggrin:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bBQVrCflZ_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

alamak....maybe the no1 song of the 80s...you wont tire listening to this

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
very nice song indeed...:o

CHORUS:

"I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for
You can take me to the skies...
Oh it's like being lost in heaven
When I'm lost in your nose"

somehow jack always ends up listening to this song on Friday evenings/late nights...always!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, I really couldn't name a song I liked which was composed after year 2000. cannot think of a single title.
maybe someone can suggest some good songs written recently or after year 2000.
tis 1 no goot meh? ...

<embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/BA7fdSkp8ds?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes

you example of good songs is debbie gibson???????WTF is that? What rotten taste, i know the song now is garbage, during debbie gibson time, at least the song are better than now. But really the 90's music, 90's start the rot of music up to now.

Go and listen to song of 70's and before. The song have so much more depth than anything in 90's and now.