• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Debate on dialects! Wah mudskipper want to biow yen liao!

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing here lah little mudskipper cunt. For you and your clones to biow yen your superior knowledge of the Chinese Culture lor!:biggrin: Pity char_ji_kar will not be entertaining you! you little cunt! What a joke!:biggrin:

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
char jug kar run road liao, hakka tiow see uncle like see ghost siam far far keep diam diam ....si bei sian leh... uncle superior knowledge is not only in chinese culture but everything else oso hv.... except to create clones attract attention....that one uncle dun need

Last edited:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
char jug kar run road liao, hakka tiow see uncle like see ghost sima far far diam diam ....si bei sian leh...one mroe thing, uncle superior knowledge is not only in chinese culture but everything else oso hv.... except to create clones attract attention....that one uncle dun need

Ya good! siao char bor kwai kwai stay here and wait for to me to let you suck cock ok?:smile:

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dun phor me oredi...i expert i noe dun need to say so loud...... this forum actually has a lot of professionals and smart ppl, pls dun try to act stupid and hope that ppl will pity you la. it will not work, listen to uncle.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
what lanjiao you talking now? mudskipper lancheowman samuraisan siao char bor? Go talk to them lor!:p

lnchwmn_only

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle will continue to teach you tomorrow...act stupid is not sak, sak sak must be like uncle then call sak sak ....understand