• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Dear Wife: It's My Fault'

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

'Dear Wife: It's My Fault' written on 1/3 of Benxi Park steps

CRI, January 31, 2014

00016c42b423145554c209.jpg

Stone Steps at the Pingdingshan Forest Park in Benxi City, Liaoning Province, had the words "Dear Wife: It's My Fault" written on them in this picture, which was taken on Jan. 27, 2014. Nearly a third of the steps along the mountain path bear apologies. [Photo: nen.com.cn]

Around 300 stone steps at a local park in Benxi City, Liaoning Province, were recently found with the words "Dear Wife: It's My Fault" scrolled on them, according to the Chinese Business Morning View.

This special mountain "landscape" has attracted a number of onlookers. A young girl told the Business Morning View that she intends to take her boyfriend to the scene so that he can learn from seeing it.

A ranger from the Pingdingshan Forest Park said that the graffiti would be reported to the relevant authorities and they would get rid of it as early as possible.

"To remove these words will really take some effort since the words were written in a position that makes them hard to clean off," said another staff member with Pingdingshan Forest Park.