• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear sisters, do you have a moral obligation to warn other women if they 走光?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, what if a guy comes up to you and tells you "小姐, 你走光了".
Will you thank him or slap him? Or do you tell him "没关系, 我是故意走光的"? .... :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on whether the woman is chio or not. If chio, then I diam diam. Cannot deprive other brothers. If dinobu, then I will warn her so that she will not get whacked. :biggrin:

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends on whether the woman is chio or not. If chio, then I diam diam. Cannot deprive other brothers. If dinobu, then I will warn her so that she will not get whacked. :biggrin:
Dinobu's thighs are so thick that you won't be able to see the teh-kor lah!

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
iu

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, what if a guy comes up to you and tells you "小姐, 你走光了".
Will you thank him or slap him? Or do you tell him "没关系, 我是故意走光的"? .... :biggrin:

Why our sisters so quiet one? :thumbsdown:
I usually ignore when I see other girls accidentally exposed themselves. Maybe I am just mind my own business person.

As for when I am exposed myself, so far to date, no guy has yet to tell me that. But a lady in a conference/seminar I attended did approach me. I quickly readjusted my sitting position and thank her for her reminder.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if its a fugly dino-bu, be civic minded and be sympathetic to the others, please tell her off.
if its a chio bu, also be civic minded and be sympathetic to the others, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS,.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I usually ignore when I see other girls accidentally exposed themselves. Maybe I am just mind my own business person.

As for when I am exposed myself, so far to date, no guy has yet to tell me that. But a lady in a conference/seminar I attended did approach me. I quickly readjusted my sitting position and thank her for her reminder.
Any guy will have to take the risk of being accused of sexual harassment if he approaches you to remind you. Our laws regarding sexual crimes are ambiguous at best and biased towards incriminating the men at worst.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s very common in californicate where white chicks in short skirts and or loose hot pants during summer sexpose themselves while sitting down on a curb. moreover some don’t bother to wear panties. so common that it’s getting boring. shaved pussies are nothing much to behold. on the other hand the bushy hairy twat is a rarity. it’s like seeing a sasquatch in the forest.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good to know there are women out there who understand the importance of ventilating the ladypart. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s very common in californicate where white chicks in short skirts and or loose hot pants during summer sexpose themselves while sitting down on a curb. moreover some don’t bother to wear panties. so common that it’s getting boring. shaved pussies are nothing much to behold. on the other hand the bushy hairy twat is a rarity. it’s like seeing a sasquatch in the forest.
Eh... 无聊先生... 说无聊话是你的兴趣....