• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dear @jw5, let's watch the 2006 version of 神雕侠侣 again! Only 41 episodes TIMES roughly 45 minutes per episode EQUALS roughly 31 hours only! haha

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm aware that you prefer:
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heaven_Sword_and_Dragon_Saber
sammyboy.com/posts/3390754
I prefer Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre. :thumbsup:
sammyboy.com/posts/596682
I always liked Heaven Sword more than Tian Long Ba Bu and the Condor Heroes series.
Perhaps it's because I like to see battles between the sects.
but I'm also aware that you are "a big fan of 刘亦菲":
sammyboy.com/posts/3390726
I am a big fan of 刘亦菲. :geek:

Therefore, for the sake of our beloved:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaolongnü
as portrayed by a teenage:
baike.baidu.com/item/刘亦菲
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/刘亦菲
wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Yifei
who, to be more precise, was only 17 (going on 18) years old when "shooting began in October 2004 and ended in May 2005", according to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Condor_Heroes_(2006_TV_series)#Production
let's watch all 41 episodes of:
wiki.d-addicts.com/Return_of_the_Condor_Heroes_(2006)
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/神鵰俠侶 (2006年電視劇)
baike.baidu.com/item/神雕侠侣
again, either with Chinese subtitles:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsdTa8DDx2cR4kAEFCj-tN1I_0SlW0kUe
or with English subtitles:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDE262C89E7C3CFE6
:smile:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Furthermore, yesterday, I discovered five behind-the-scenes video clips of our beloved 刘亦菲 back in 2004/2005 (when she was only 17 (going on 18) years old) and she was so cute/sweet/adorable in real life back then:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOwqfWfCA-8

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=gzaadh263WY

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=HNDeNF7ip64

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=KFthnA5UciM

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=EVy7F2fO5Nk

love-gif.40589

She was even born in:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan
:eek:
So she's the saving grace of Wuhan!
bow-gif.40441

love-gif.40589

:tongue:
Finally, I hope she's still a virgin!
:unsure:

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

Zhang was born and raised in Beijing, China. Her father was an accountant and later economist, and her mother, a kindergarten teacher.[2][3] She has an older brother with whom she is very close. Zhang began studying dance when she was 8 years old; subsequently, she joined the Beijing Dance Academy at her parents' suggestion at the age of 11.[4] While at this boarding school, she noticed how mean the other girls were to each other while competing for status amongst the teachers. Zhang disliked the attitudes of her peers and teachers so much that, on one occasion, she ran away from the school.[3] At the age of 15, Zhang won the national youth dance championship and also appeared in a handful of TV commercials and began appearing in television commercials in Hong Kong.[5]

In 1996, Zhang entered the prestigious Central Academy of Drama in Beijing at the age of 17.[6]

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are whores in disguise.
Dear @Ralders, many thanks for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441

I believe that you are already aware that I'm anti-CCP, but I hope that at least my beloved 刘亦菲 is still a virgin! :unsure:
redface-gif.40438

All must serve the top officials followed by producer and director
I also hope that my beloved 刘亦菲 is not a truly malicious woman and that she's simply under duress! :thumbsdown: :frown: