• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear Iran, I want to see how? many PAP junta BHS and ZUS Generals up lorry. Pse missile Paya Lebar & Changi Naval bases

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Ttump using them all for his wars including against Iran.

Do pse!

Show the world you missiles can hit SG54! Then they will sell very well.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
US CANNOT INTERCEPT EVEN A SINGLE Iranian Missile!

Iran must not stop. Don't let US breath not rest. Go all the way until they stop breathing forever.

一鼓作气,乘胜追击,赶尽杀绝,不容翻身!
大开杀戒,斩草除根!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
因为美国使用新加坡军事基地。与伊拉克一样。所以伊朗一样应该射击新加坡基地。一射一个准。一个别漏了。

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu and singapore have many muslim.especially jiuhu.they will not bomb here

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard's Pentagon will order LHL to ship Yankee corpses via Pee Sai at least to refuel the transportation jet for this.

Also Pee Sai hospital to treat the Yankees HALF DEAD from Allah's missiles.

PAP 狗奴才的“屎工”,=收尸队!

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
US National Security Officials FLED WHITE HOUSE fearing Iranian missiles~!

340a-imvsvyz7361760.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean isran will not bomb singapore and jiuhu

Dont get fool by zionist US and Israel propaganda. Why would Iran bomb other countries? U go to Iran. Is completely different from what u read in the press. The people tere are so modernise. Frankly, the real terrorists is zionist israel and US.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont get fool by zionist US and Israel propaganda. Why would Iran bomb other countries? U go to Iran. Is completely different from what u read in the press. The people tere are so modernise. Frankly, the real terrorists is zionist israel and US.
What has being modernise relate to being terrorists? Mozzies should be culled. End of story

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think sinkie targets we should leave it to kim jung un.

Kim came here on fucking LHL's spending our tax dollars 20million and borrowed Xijinping's PLA Air Force One jet to fly here. I hope he hate the fucking Pee Sai and decide also to nuke it ASAP.