• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear ANTI Vaccine Smartie eg LaksaBoy n Fiends, there is nothing to fear in the new Civid Wave since it is a made-to-believe diease

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...s-snap-covid-19-test-kits-new-wave-infections

Is there ‘no reason to panic’ even as Singaporeans snap up Covid-19 test kits in new wave of infections?​

• The new wave accounts for more than two-thirds of infections in the city state and is derived from a new family of subvariants coined by scientists as ‘FLiRT’
  • Covid-19 test kits are flying off the shelves in Singapore, with some pharmacies seeing a 150 per cent increase in demand in the last week

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Covid-19 test kits fly off the shelves in Singapore with the country battling a latest wave of infections, health experts call for vigilance but advise there is “no reason to panic” over the new variants.

They warned that the latest surge is a double-edged sword because the health threat remains low as symptoms appear mild, but the wave could last longer since there would be higher transmission as those infected may not feel unwell enough to isolate themselves.

The new wave is derived from a new family of subvariants coined by scientists as “FLiRT” based on their technical names, and account for more than two-thirds of infections in the city state.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet, the “mildness of this current wave” may cause it to drag out for a long time, said Paul Tambyah, president of the International Society for Infectious Diseases.

“This is because individuals who are mildly infected will carry out their normal activities and spread the virus far and wide rather than resting at home, which they would have done with a more serious illness.”

Since news about the rise in the number of cases broke, many pharmacies have seen Covid-19 test kits fly off the shelves, with some reporting a 150 per cent increase in demand in the last week, according to a report by national broadsheet The Straits Times.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention Attention All BBFAs...please fall in amd go to buy NTUC Toilet Rolls now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the vaxtards need to worry. Once they got radiated by 5G cells tower causing them to have cold symptoms and red blood cells death, they will likely to call ambulance to book a slot in hospital.

Only the vaxtards don’t know that their body are often ruined by EMF causing them to be sick all the time.

If you didn’t figure out, the authorities will know which wave is severe or not. This alone already gives you some hints that all the scamdemic are controlled
IMG_4828.jpeg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
With 5G cells tower, when to have the next wave, how severe it is, all are controlled. Unfortunately, sheeple are not smart and think mask helps when it is actually 5G EMF causing them to be sick.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yet, the “mildness of this current wave” may cause it to drag out for a long time, said Paul Tambyah, president of the International Society for Infectious Diseases.

“This is because individuals who are mildly infected will carry out their normal activities and spread the virus far and wide rather than resting at home, which they would have done with a more serious illness.”

Since news about the rise in the number of cases broke, many pharmacies have seen Covid-19 test kits fly off the shelves, with some reporting a 150 per cent increase in demand in the last week, according to a report by national broadsheet The Straits Times.
Sounds a lot like the flu. So why are the authorities, both local and international, trying to cause panic? I wish they would stop Flirting with our sanity.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u see me wearing mask in mrt, pls rest assured that I am not aqua. I am just siting on the priority seat and I don’t want people to post my photo in the social media

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then I also wish you the most beautiful of sudden death, because dumb vaxxtards like you truly deserve it.

Death is not the worst outcome. Heart problems, respiratory problems, cancer, organ failure, pulmonary embolism etc. Many are already suffering now.

Even if you are vaxxed, the most sane thing you can do for yourself is to refrain from taking another booster.