• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Deadly Car Accident: Man with High Blood Alcohol Level Kills 2 Cyclists and Injures 3 – Latest Updates

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
www.newsdirectory3.com

newsdirectory3-1.png

Deadly Car Accident: Man with High Blood Alcohol Level Kills 2 Cyclists and Injures 3 – Latest Updates​

driving.jpg

Add more charges! The police entered the hospital for questioning. A young man driving a sedan collided with a cyclist, killing 2 people and injuring 3. The examination revealed a high blood alcohol level of 169. He admitted going to entertainment venues until 4 in the morning, the pub was closed, then the Laab restaurant, then went home.

March 11, 2024, from the case of an accident in which a sedan lost control and crashed into a group of cyclists. before crashing into an electric pole along the Surin-Prasat road. In front of the Rajamangala Isan Campus University of Technology in Surin, Mueang District, Surin Province, resulting in 2 deaths and 3 injuries on the morning of March 10.

Officers had to use a cutting machine to open the wreckage of the car and take the body of Mr Panu, 26, the driver, to hospital. As for the friend who was traveling with him, the injuries are not serious: they said that they had left an entertainment venue in the city of Surin. When I got there, I don’t remember what happened.

More recently, this story happened at Surin hospital. Lieutenant Colonel Surat Sriwongsa, Inspector (Detective), Muang Surin Police Station, questioned Mr Panu, 26, the driver who is still recovering from his injuries. Confessing that Before the accident, he had been drinking and eating at an entertainment venue in Surin until 4 in the morning.

When the entertainment venue was closed, I sat down and ate at a Laab restaurant in Surin. Then at 6:30 I left the restaurant and went home. I was napping and the car lost control and hit a group of cyclists.

Then Pol. Lt. Col. Surat Ask your doctor for the results of your blood alcohol test. The alcohol content was found to be 169 milligrams, so they were charged and prepared to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. After the doctor allowed him to leave the hospital.