• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dead Piling Up in Tiong Hospitals! Samsters got pop Champagne?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP have killed millions. Those killed by covid-19 in PRC is nothing.
I thought this infographic would be useful to illustrate the point. Next time people mention Hitler the worst ask the about Stalin and Mao or even Leopold. Silence because propaganda :

1672950747037.png

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's payback time for the Chinese people. I remembered my ex-colleague in Nanjing used to tell me: We have been bullied by others for decades, so it's time for us to bully them back. Your Singapore is so small that it would sink when each of our 1.2Bn (at that time) population will just need to make a pee.

What fucking arrogant statements? Well, the above is the eventual comeuppance today of his so-called "bully them back".

Last edited:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is lucky because it is now winter and the weather is good for the dead bodies. Whole China will smell rotten and stink in the summer due to the dead bodies on the streets. 太可怕了