• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

De-transitioned teen who had a double mastectomy aged 15 SUES doctors

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
De-transitioned teen who had a double mastectomy aged 15 SUES doctors
www.dailymail.co.uk

By James Gant For Dailymail.Com 17:51 GMT 11 Nov 2022 , updated 03:52 GMT 12 Nov 2022
  • Chloe Cole said that she launched legal action to hold the doctors 'accountable'
  • The 18-year-old told how she is 'devastated' by operation to remove her breasts
  • She transitioned to a male aged 13 after telling her parents she was 'distressed'
  • She had the operation when she was just 15, before de-transitioning a year later
A de-transitioned teenager who had a double mastectomy aged 15 has revealed she is suing the surgeons who operated on her.

Chloe Cole said she launched legal action against the doctors to hold them 'accountable' for removing her breasts and pumping her full of puberty blockers.

The 18-year-old also told how she was 'devastated' by the operation and fears she will now never be able to bear children.

She transitioned to a male aged 13 after telling her parents she was 'distressed' with her gender and consulting medical professionals.
Cole, from Central Valley in California, had the life-changing surgery when she was just 15, before regretting it and de-transitioning a year later.
Now she said she was suing the doctors who performed on her and slammed them for letting a child make such a important decision.
Chloe Cole said she launched legal action against the doctors to hold them 'accountable' for removing her breasts and pumping her full of puberty blockers
Chloe Cole said she launched legal action against the doctors to hold them 'accountable' for removing her breasts and pumping her full of puberty blockers
Cole after transitioning
Cole after transitioning
Cole now
Cole now

She told Fox News' Tucker Carlson: 'They were concerned, and they wanted what was best for me.

But they weren't really sure what to do with me, so they sought professional help and from then on, I was basically referred [to] in my gender identity without any questioning from any medical professionals, and they pushed transitioning as the way to treat gender dysphoria.'

She told how she was devastated about losing her breasts and was concerned she would never be able to have children.

Cole said: 'As an adult, I will never be able to breast-feed whatever children I will have.

'I don't even know if, because I was put on puberty blockers and testosterone at only 13 years old, I don't know if I'll be able to conceive a child naturally.
'I made an adult decision as a child.' She said suing the doctors was an attempt to stop the practice from being done on other children.

She continued: 'I want to hold the adults that put me in harm's way accountable because what happened to me is horrible.

'But it also didn't only happen to me, that's the worst part. It's happening to children all over the U.S., all over the West, and it's spreading all over the world.

'I want to be able to create a precedent for other people who have been in my situation to find justice themselves.'

Chloe Cole, 18, who transitioned to male at 13 before later regretting her decision at 16, called Mulvaney's theatrical transition into being a girl -- rather than a woman -- 'insulting'
Chloe Cole, 18, who transitioned to male at 13 before later regretting her decision at 16, called Mulvaney's theatrical transition into being a girl -- rather than a woman -- 'insulting'
Her attorney Harmeet Dhillon said they have brought a medical malpractice suit against the doctors and she was being represented by Center for American Liberty.
She said: 'Our website at libertycenter.org has the letter, a very detailed letter that details all of the medical symptoms that Chloe has and the medical malpractice.'

She added: 'And frankly, the mutilation that was perpetrated by these medical professionals. We intend to shut down these barbaric and unnatural practices.'

Cole started suffering from gender dysphoria aged nine and spoke to a pediatrician about it when she was 12.
She claims she was then coerced into a gender transition operation and between the ages 13 and 17 took puberty blockers, hormones and had a double mastectomy.

Her lawsuit claims doctors told her her gender dysphoria would never go away and said she was at high risk of suicide unless she transitioned.
She claims they asked her parents: 'Would you rather have a dead daughter or a live son?'

Last month Cole branded Joe Biden's stance on 'gender-affirming' medical treatment 'dangerous.'

TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney, far right, was shown during a panel with President Joe Biden at the White House last month
TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney, far right, was shown during a panel with President Joe Biden at the White House last month
Mulvaney documented her traveling to the White House, including her decision to wear an outfit featuring the colors of the transgender flag
Mulvaney documented her traveling to the White House, including her decision to wear an outfit featuring the colors of the transgender flag
Mulvaney said she planned to visit to speak with Biden about trans issues
Mulvaney said she planned to visit to speak with Biden about trans issues
She said she believed the president was 'trying to advocate for further experimentation on children.'

In an interview with six progressive activists, including trans TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney, Biden was asked on his stance of whether states should regulate medical treatment for minors with gender dysphoria.
'Sometimes they try to block you from being able to access certain medicines, being able to access certain procedures and so on,' he said.

'I don't think any state or anybody should have the right to do that. As a moral question and as a legal question, I just think it's wrong.'
'What Biden was saying is dangerous,' Cole said in response. 'He's trying to advocate for further experimentation on children.'

Her response is built on the regret she now feels, suggesting that future teens could be led down a path toward irreversible treatment.
Gender dysphoria is the term to describe a sense of unease that a person experiences because of conflicting biological sex and gender identity.

Cole added she was 'disappointed' by Biden's decision to speak with Mulvaney and that the inception of the interview was politically motivated.

'I seriously doubt he actually believes in it,' Cole said

'He's an elderly man and his stances on things have been inconsistent over the years.'

Three 'Detransitioners' who have voiced regret for their decisions​

An increasing number of people who have undergone gender-transitional procedures are voicing regret for their choices, with many saying they feel they were influenced into making drastic choices without proper counseling.

A 32-year-old detransitioner from Massachusetts going by Shape Shifter says he was 'brain washed' into removing his penis by staff at Fenway Health and The Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery, who didn't warn him of the negative effects of surgery because it was 'bad for business.'

'I will never be able to get my penis back which is extremely traumatic for me,' he said in an August interview. 'I want it back and I can't. Sex is traumatic for me now because I've had botched surgeries.'

Shape Shifter, pictured, says he even dreams about having a penis, while before his first transition he would dream about having a vagina
Shape Shifter, pictured, says he even dreams about having a penis, while before his first transition he would dream about having a vagina
A 26-year-old from the UK named Sam says she regrets the transition she undertook at 21.

Sam said she made the decision to transition after a mere two-hour counseling session.

'I do believe that therapy should be involved at all stages of the transitioning process to help spot and explore red flags that may appear in someone's transitional journey.
'I also think more information should be given to individuals to make sure that their informed consent is truly informed.

Sam (pictured after her mastectomy) is now warning others of the dangers of going through gender transition too quickly without proper therapeutic support
Sam (pictured after her mastectomy) is now warning others of the dangers of going through gender transition too quickly without proper therapeutic support
Alia Ismail, a 27-year-old from Michigan, is detransitioning after becoming a male at just 18.

She legally changed her name to Issa in August 2015 and underwent a double mastectomy in February 2016.
But after realizing she wanted to de-transition, the 27-year-old stopped taking male hormones in February 2021 and is going by the name Alia again.
Alia as Issa, before she made the decision to de-transition
Alia as Issa, before she made the decision to de-transition
Alia Ismail as a female
Alia Ismail as a female