• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Days of PAP LKY is over.... now is the time of PAP LHL... the fight has just begins...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... this GE2020 will test the leadership of Pinky without under the shadow of his father LKY...

Pinky will lose more seats?

His performance as leader has been judged in last 5 years without under his father shadow... proven incompetent to turn things around quickly the mistake he made, the CECA too many top down ahneh workers in a company.

So many complaints of ahneh workers in IT that does not produce good quality works but fakes...

Take a look at many IT developers seminars u dont see ahnehs in mass shows that something is wrong.

Look at AI technology which is just begin u dont see many ahneh around. They are vultures circling in the air waiting for loopholes to steal jobs. Similar to those days of MSCE time.

When AI tech matures ah nehs will attack.

Hope this GE will upset Pinky shake the parliament ground with Uber type system power sharing gig...

Tioboh hope this helps
psst...psst...if you like my bullshit click the like button.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand why those elderlies kept harping about Harry's past deeds :rolleyes:
Harry did many things that were damaging to others lives during that time

David Marshall
Lim Chin Siong
Tan Wah Piow
Chia Thye Poh
Francis Seow
and many many more ...

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only benefit of CECA is to allow temasick to engage in more buy high sell low.

I doubt there is much investment by non state linked enterprises into India. someone prove me wrong please.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand why those elderlies kept harping about Harry's past deeds :rolleyes:
Harry did many things that were damaging to others lives during that time

David Marshall
Lim Chin Siong
Tan Wah Piow
Chia Thye Poh
Francis Seow
and many many more ...

Asians tend to be emotionally bound to their founding tyrant... I mean founding father. :wink:

It's the 'divine mandate to rule' nonsense which the ang mohs have more or less expunged from their societies. First through the Magna Carta, then the Bill of Rights.

天赋人权 vs 天赋君权, daft Sinkies should learn the difference.