• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dawn Yeoh looking for someone to F**K - Any takers?

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former television actress Dawn Yeoh is happy to let the media know she is single and very available.

The former MediaCorp star of drama series such as The Shining Star, Beach Ball Babes, The Dream Catchers and Daddy at Home, said she’s keen for romance after having been single for “quite a while”.

Speaking to Yahoo! Singapore in an exclusive interview on the sidelines of a Puma fashion event, she said her hectic schedule during her television filming days was one of the reasons behind her singlehood status but she now says she’s ”pushing for romance”.

“I have not been in a relationship for quite a while and I was wondering, where are all the good men?” said the 24-year-old Singaporean, who left MediaCorp late last year after opting not to renew her contract with the station.

Not one to play hard to get, Dawn reveals she actually makes an effort to go up and talk to male fans during outdoor events but says “most are all very reserved and quiet and it’s very hard to get them engaged.”

She went on to reveal her ideal qualities in a man.

“He needs to be someone I could talk to when I am feeling sad, turn to when I am down, share woes with me. To be honest, he should also be proper and decent-looking, and it doesn’t matter if he is local or Caucasian,” she said.

“And I’ve a secret to share, I like guys who are shy and quiet,” added the 1.70m-tall star, who now sports shoulder-length wavy hair.

Dubbed one of MediaCorp’s Seven Princesses, Dawn made her debut in the 2006 series “Shining Star” and shot to fame after being nominated for Best Newcomer at the Star Awards the same year and Top 10 Most Popular Female Artiste in 2007 and 2009.

When asked why she decided to quit acting last year, the bubbly, approachable star says her decision was partly down to her wanting to spend more time with her family as well as down to a breakdown in her relationship with her Japanese manager Toba Takashi.

“We had different directions and decided to go our separate ways for some time. It wasn’t abrupt and we didn’t want an ending like that,” said Dawn, who was managed by Takashi for five years after they met at a closed door singing and acting audition. Takashi was one of the judges.

“It was pretty hard but somehow, we have to face the facts and move on. I am no longer young too,” she added.

Her decision to leave also saw her name absent from the nominee list for this year’s Star Awards Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woooooh! Most of the bros in this forum wld fit the bill.

We are certainly very easy to talk to, turn to, and share woes with.

Absolutely we are honest, proper, decent looking and shy and quiet (except I must admit, for a few bros ), and, right, there are locals and others here.

Dawn only needs to come onboard and we'll be inbed in no time.

She went on to reveal her ideal qualities in a man.

“He needs to be someone I could talk to when I am feeling sad, turn to when I am down, share woes with me. To be honest, he should also be proper and decent-looking, and it doesn’t matter if he is local or Caucasian,” she said.

“And I’ve a secret to share, I like guys who are shy and quiet,” added the 1.70m-tall star, who now sports shoulder-length wavy hair.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any pictures for me to decide :smile:

wahlaneh...
who is she? never heard b4 leh.

84369349D12296FA3C72CBC0771D83.jpg

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does it always comes to either local or caucasians, why not local or Malaysian, local or Indonesians, local or PRCs, local or Africans, local or Fillipinos, etc.