• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

David Gan shows off bag load of money on Instagram

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The feisty hairdresser is back to create more waves online. Not known as someone who takes criticism too well, David Gan gave as good as he got for posing with a Birkin full of dollar bills. Well dollar bills from China.

In one post he asks someone: You have yet to see my bathtub filled with them! Haven't you heard? If you have it, flaunt it!

To another who commented that people will always find something to complain about he said: thank you, I get what you mean but these people are just born with a rotten mouth and jealous heart... They like to comment on what they don't have to get some attention from ah bu.

Don't worry I am not upset in fact I enjoy scolding them. Anyway I have so much time spare time after counting my money I can slowly think of how to scold them.

- http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=68171#1

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To another who commented that people will always find something to complain about he said: thank you, I get what you mean but these people are just born with a rotten mouth and jealous heart... They like to comment on what they don't have to get some attention from ah bu.

Don't worry I am not upset in fact I enjoy scolding them. Anyway I have so much time spare time after counting my money I can slowly think of how to scold them.

This Chao Ah Kua Jiu Hu Kia really like to take it up the arse..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he should FOOking sue someone and add that to his list of achieveemtns

screwbollah, yr cunt awaits yr reply so that i can shout it out 19- 2 1 mar

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't see the pics because I don't have an AsiaOne account. And I'm not going to make one, just to catch a glimpse of that celeb homo. :cool:

Evoluder

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Jiu Hu Gay used to be a nobody at Lucky Plaza Salon but he was lucky to have some Tai Tai supported him.

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chao ah qua regretted not being at the scene of Little India riot where he potentially, could be ' posteriorised ' by hundreds of shit skins.

So right now, he is seeking attention, not much different from the forum clown, kopisai and gang.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Jiu Hu Gay used to be a nobody at Lucky Plaza Salon but he was lucky to have some Tai Tai supported him.

That at least a quarter of a century ago liao.....
He is indeed lucky, for someone without education and medicore skills he has managed to market himself as a stylist guru to 'celebrities' and raking in big bucks....
Want to rob him every morning he can be seen going to guanyin tenple to pray....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2djbguf.jpg

1zg1hh.jpg

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The feisty hairdresser is back to create more waves online. Not known as someone who takes criticism too well, David Gan gave as good as he got for posing with a Birkin full of dollar bills. Well dollar bills from China.

In one post he asks someone: You have yet to see my bathtub filled with them! Haven't you heard? If you have it, flaunt it!

- http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=68171#1

2013-11-09 19.50.33.jpg

who gives a shit about this fucking bapok and his self-praising antics....

just pray he doesnt become bankrupt and has to sell his faggot ass to eat a meal lor ......

fuck you asshole!!!!
ah bu my ass....more like kanilaubu!!!!

2013-05-31 21.27.56.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
french tai tai at that too.....ut instead of tai tai, it was some glorified FT

wow serious French. Supported him means visiting his salon all the time didn't know that could make him famous. oh yes must be cos of her all those media cock fucker visited him