• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dating (or possibly a relationship) with a vegan man. I would like to hear your views.

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ain't no vegan. I am open to dating single mummy like you. Ifnyou don't mind, please PM me asap. I guarantee you wouldn't be disappointed. My stamina is very good too.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some questions I am just thinking aloud.

1. Will I be coerced into becoming a vegan?
2. Even if we can agree to disagree and respect each other's diet choice, how to maintain a household that is half vegan half meat eaters. The kitchen may need to be "reorganised". Right?
3. Going out to eat will be extremely difficult in the long run. Isn't it?
4. Do vegans hate me buying leather designer branded bags or fashion?

Any views will be much appreciated before my decision making day.

Thank you in advance.
All is moot when he treats you well, respects you and your opinion, charming, responsible, funny, sensitive, loyal, responsible and a stallion in bed.

What is wrong with women these days?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don’t pretend don’t know chinese way of calling people dogs for them being vicious attack dogs. It’s not something I invented ok.
that’s because chinks have been eating dogs for centuries. despicable people. they better show more respect to dogs. otherwise, they will becum like pariah dogs.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I cannot be in a dating thread and obviously I am giving advice and you pretentious vicious dogs are pretending again.
smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes-and-hand-covering-mouth_1f92d.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U not eating the food for the dog. So it's no comparison
my dog gets to eat grass-fed, free-range, naturally raised, organic, wholesome beef from cattle in northern california, airflown wild caught lobsters from the cool waters off maine, and freshly flown wild caught sockeye salmon from alaska. i eat only scraps that are left behind, and those meat constitute part of my 69% vege diet.
A57DEEC1-9867-4A26-966F-E6629AEDB42E.jpeg
E2B2106D-1724-4701-B7CC-39CBB07E793F.jpeg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously not chinese. I am not talking western food but Chinese eatery. Fish is not cheap dish. Not economical and no one will order one fish to eat for one person in Chinese restaurant.
i thought u say u rich
why so stingy
i always order whole fish eat by myself leh
what's wrong
good for health
just eat fish

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are obviously not chinese. I am not talking western food but Chinese eatery. Fish is not cheap dish. Not economical and no one will order one fish to eat for one person in Chinese restaurant.
A medium sized Steamed Kim Bak Lor and 2 plates of plain rice less than $40 lah. Good enough meal for a dating couple with budget constraints.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the vegan imposes his values on you, I think you are not meant to be with him. He should marry another vegan.

If he respects your dietary choices throughout the courtship, such man has a big heart. It is commendable.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Gin and Coalition, I have deleted some of your postings. Please bring your fight to the flamming central. Thank you.