• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Spiritual Or Non-Spiritual

Thats right bro. Toronto is confused man. Not only confused but delusional and self deceit as well. He just cant handle the fact that Hitler was a evolutionist just like him. Ahahahahahahahah.........................

Christianity is responsible for the inhuman Holocaust that murdered 6 millions JEWS:

1. Martin Luther, the founder of Protestant Christianity had a significant influence on German antisemitism by his harsh anti-Jewish statements and writings.

2. The Christians blamed the Jews for the killing of Jesus.

3. Jesus was not accepted by the Jews.

4. "My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter." –Hitler

5. “Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.” –Hitler

6. Hitler wanted to form a society in which ALL people worshipped Jesus and considered any questioning of such to be heresy.

7. The JEWS were slaughtered because they were the weaker race. There were many Jews serving in the Nazi army, security forces, police and concentration camps as guards. According to record, 2 field marshals, 15 generals, 2 full generals, 8 lieutenant generals, 5 major generals. The deadly question is: "Do you accept Jesus?"

***Yes, you will be fine.
***No, you will be slaughtered.

It is best sumed up with the quote from the Bible:

Luke 19:27 Jesus said: "As for My enemies who would not have Me be King over them, bring them before Me and slay them."

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: God Is The God Of The Living

Let us now examine in detail why the evolutionist scenario regarding the formation of proteins is impossible.

Even the correct sequence of the right amino acids is still not enough for the formation of a functional protein molecule. In addition to these requirements, each of the 20 different types of amino acids present in the composition of proteins must be left-handed. There are two different types of amino acids-as of all organic molecules-called "left-handed" and "right-handed." The difference between them is the mirror-symmetry between their three dimensional structures, which is similar to that of a person's right and left hands.

Another piece of bullshit debunked....

The proteomic evidence also supports the universal ancestry of life. Vital proteins, such as the ribosome, DNA polymerase, and RNA polymerase, are found in everything from the most primitive bacteria to the most complex mammals. The core part of the protein is conserved across all lineages of life, serving similar functions. Higher organisms have evolved additional protein subunits, largely affecting the regulation and protein-protein interaction of the core. Other overarching similarities between all lineages of extant organisms, such as DNA, RNA, amino acids, and the lipid bilayer, give support to the theory of common descent. Phylogenetic analyses of protein sequences from various organisms produce similar trees of relationship between all organisms. The chirality of DNA, RNA, and amino acids is conserved across all known life. As there is no functional advantage to right- or left-handed molecular chirality, the simplest hypothesis is that the choice was made randomly by early organisms and passed on to all extant life through common descent. Further evidence for reconstructing ancestral lineages comes from junk DNA such as pseudogenes, "dead" genes that steadily accumulate mutations.

Not only has life evolved, but life has evolved to evolve. That is, correlations within protein structure have evolved, and mechanisms to manipulate these correlations have evolved in tandem. The rates at which the various events within the hierarchy of evolutionary moves occur are not random or arbitrary but are selected by Darwinian evolution. Sensibly, rapid or extreme environmental change leads to selection for greater evolvability. This selection is not forbidden by causality and is strongest on the largest-scale moves within the mutational hierarchy. Many observations within evolutionary biology, heretofore considered evolutionary happenstance or accidents, are explained by selection for evolvability. For example, the vertebrate immune system shows that the variable environment of antigens has provided selective pressure for the use of adaptable codons and low-fidelity polymerases during somatic hypermutation. A similar driving force for biased codon usage as a result of productively high mutation rates is observed in the hemagglutinin protein of influenza A.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proteomic evidence also supports the universal ancestry of life. Vital proteins, such as the ribosome, DNA polymerase, and RNA polymerase, are found in everything from the most primitive bacteria to the most complex mammals. The core part of the protein is conserved across all lineages of life, serving similar functions. Higher organisms have evolved additional protein subunits, largely affecting the regulation and protein-protein interaction of the core. Other overarching similarities between all lineages of extant organisms, such as DNA, RNA, amino acids, and the lipid bilayer, give support to the theory of common descent. Phylogenetic analyses of protein sequences from various organisms produce similar trees of relationship between all organisms. The chirality of DNA, RNA, and amino acids is conserved across all known life. As there is no functional advantage to right- or left-handed molecular chirality, the simplest hypothesis is that the choice was made randomly by early organisms and passed on to all extant life through common descent. Further evidence for reconstructing ancestral lineages comes from junk DNA such as pseudogenes, "dead" genes that steadily accumulate mutations.

Not only has life evolved, but life has evolved to evolve. That is, correlations within protein structure have evolved, and mechanisms to manipulate these correlations have evolved in tandem. The rates at which the various events within the hierarchy of evolutionary moves occur are not random or arbitrary but are selected by Darwinian evolution. Sensibly, rapid or extreme environmental change leads to selection for greater evolvability. This selection is not forbidden by causality and is strongest on the largest-scale moves within the mutational hierarchy. Many observations within evolutionary biology, heretofore considered evolutionary happenstance or accidents, are explained by selection for evolvability. For example, the vertebrate immune system shows that the variable environment of antigens has provided selective pressure for the use of adaptable codons and low-fidelity polymerases during somatic hypermutation. A similar driving force for biased codon usage as a result of productively high mutation rates is observed in the hemagglutinin protein of influenza A.

Re-debunked !!

Toronto, you are still dumber than I thought. This is a lie. Smaller 'living' things can have some changes, not much , like a flu virus. If you wanna talk about MACRO evolution, dream on. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Come straight to the point coward. Wanna answer how proteins CAN be produced with a rock WITHOUT any help from any existing living cell ? I wanna see how you are going to turn tail and run on this one. :biggrin:

Atheistic science will tell you half truth and hide the other as usual. :wink: They will tell you that chiralty is not important because evolution is greater than the truth. :rolleyes:

Liar ! Liar ! Liar ! :mad:

Nearly all biological polymers must be homochiral (all its component monomers having the same handedness. Another term used is optically pure or 100 % optically active) to function. All amino acids in proteins are ‘left-handed’, while all sugars in DNA and RNA, and in the metabolic pathways, are ‘right-handed’.

A 50/50 mixture of left- and right-handed forms is called a racemate or racemic mixture. Racemic polypeptides could not form the specific shapes required for enzymes, because they would have the side chains sticking out randomly. Also, a wrong-handed amino acid disrupts the stabilizing α-helix in proteins. DNA could not be stabilised in a helix if even a single wrong-handed monomer were present, so it could not form long chains. This means it could not store much information, so it could not support life.

I know you LIKE to randomly pick an answer for your evo crap religion. :wink::biggrin:

C'mon Mr. Randomness please explain HOW can non-living thing like a rock or water created proteins without getting all stuff mixed-up. :rolleyes:

Your random god cannot save this one. Bruhahaha :biggrin:

"The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator. Science brings men nearer to God." (Louis Pasteur). Pasteur strongly opposed Darwin's theory of evolution because he felt it did not conform to the scientific evidence.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Queen Of Heaven

Why is the worshipping of a Goddess that blessed you with many offsprings so evil and sinful? And not the worship of a God that spear headed the 1st born baby of Egypt? I don't get it!

The bible is not that simple to read. When I have seen this book with the guidance of the Spirit, ...

When you have come to that point, I can tell you more. :smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: God Is The God Of The Living

Huh...different church sect worships a different God, the correct understanding? I have met many christians that claimed their church is the true church and others not.

I still don't get the difference between lutheran and protestant. I thought they are same?

Interested, God communicate with you in what tongue?

Protestant came from the word "protest". The first one was Martin Luther hence the emergence of the Lutheran churches. There many denominations because people are interpreting according to their own will as well as limited understanding.

Methodist by John and Charles Westley, Presbyterian (or old men) even CCC are considered non-spiritual churches. A real Church CANNOT be non-spiritual. It can be found in the New Testament on how the church operated on communion day which mostly fall on Sundays.

Without the spirit and proper guidance, a babe will not grow to a child, and a child will not grow to an adult. This concept can be found in the bible. :wink:

Again, when you have come to that point. I will explain to you. The word of God should not be dispensed like liquid soap.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Spiritual Or Non-Spiritual

Christianity is responsible for the inhuman Holocaust that murdered 6 millions JEWS:

1. Martin Luther, the founder of Protestant Christianity had a significant influence on German antisemitism by his harsh anti-Jewish statements and writings.

2. The Christians blamed the Jews for the killing of Jesus.

3. Jesus was not accepted by the Jews.

4. "My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter." –Hitler

5. “Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.” –Hitler

6. Hitler wanted to form a society in which ALL people worshipped Jesus and considered any questioning of such to be heresy.

7. The JEWS were slaughtered because they were the weaker race. There were many Jews serving in the Nazi army, security forces, police and concentration camps as guards. According to record, 2 field marshals, 15 generals, 2 full generals, 8 lieutenant generals, 5 major generals. The deadly question is: "Do you accept Jesus?"

***Yes, you will be fine.
***No, you will be slaughtered.

It is best sumed up with the quote from the Bible:

Luke 19:27 Jesus said: "As for My enemies who would not have Me be K
ing over them, bring them before Me and slay them."

Thank you for sharing, very insightful! But your last point.
Did Jesus really say that? It's hard to believe.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ezekiel 28:18: Therefore I (God) will bring forth a fire from the midst of you (Satan), the fire will devour you and I (God) will bring your (Satan's) ashes upon the Earth.

Satan is gone, and you still believe the world is being ruled by Satan.

To believe YOU or the bible?

You are right, the bible is wrong.

Or

You are wrong, the bible is right.

Satan is a mental state. The experience cannot be shared.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Queen Of Heaven

I believe Satan exists in the mind.
I am just want to know his view. It's good to see different views.

So you think it exist in the mind only and isn't real? What makes you think so. I love to see different views too.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG ! Who Killed Kenny !

So you think it exist in the mind only and isn't real? What makes you think so. I love to see different views too.

The mind is like your OS and Explorer. The brain is like your Intel chip, the motherboards, RAMs and HDD. The brain is of the flesh. The flesh is still of the world although it may be an invention or product of God. So, the brain and mind do not belong to the Spirit. The flesh uses WWW but the Spirit uses a different system which may be somewhat similar to WWW - like an Intranet ?

Both system admin officers are different. Sometimes, both systems can give you conflicting messages at the same time. How to resolve the conflict ? That's for me to know but NOT for you to find out at this juncture.

Oh no ! Who killed Kinana ? :eek::*: