• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daring Rescue Saves Child's Life

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HJJtNpQUxcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

07-04-2012 18:43 BJT | CCTV

In China's Hunan Province, a father and his adult son worked together to save the life of
a 3-year old child. The 21-year old son even jumped from a 4-meter high balcony in a risky move
to get the child to safety.

Fu Liaoyu, was once a soldier, but now he works for the local Civil Affairs Bureau.

It was his father, Fu Anmin who noticed a child was in grave danger.

Fu Anmin, Heroic Father, said, "I walked out of my home and happened to notice someone was
crying. Then I looked up and find a child was hanging outside the windowsill with his feet hanging
in the air."

The father shouted out for help. His son ran to his assistance, climbing the balcony, jumping up,
and catching the child.

Fu Liaoyu, Heroic Son, said, "I jumped up without thinking."