• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

damn sian. sunday morning now gana drag to church by my housemate and....

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
listen to some bald old mam talk cock now ... machiam like communism lecture

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
later when the red offering tithe bag get pass around, i put my hand inside grab some money out and then pray to the lord for forgiveness then i will be forgiven :roflmao:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
later when the red offering tithe bag get pass around, i put my hand inside grab some money out and then pray to the lord for forgiveness then i will be forgiven :roflmao:

Forgiveness will come in the form of karma. You will lose whatever you have taken out of that bag one way or another.

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
go church good....can beo zar bohs in the house of god.
but just now after service she give me killer look cos i was chit chatting happily with an ex girl classmate whom i haven't met for a long time. then she came over and give me chowbin look and purposely asked my ex classmate to join us for lunch, then of coz ex classmate declined politely lah, then in car she quizzed me about ex classmate and asked if i ever had a rs wif her b4 blah blah blah

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Go to church is good. Because churches are a good hunting ground for pussies. I've lost count of the number of hook ups I've had through the years. I feel so blessed! Amen!

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Go to church is good. Because churches are a good hunting ground for pussies. I've lost count of the number of hook ups I've had through the years. I feel so blessed! Amen!
u mean after church go book hotel 81 room?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
No lah, not immediately. Get to know them first, then after a few months.....wham bam!:thumbsup::biggrin:

BTW, why do you keep changing your avatar? Very confusing for an old man like me leh.:frown:
then who pay for condom? Girl or guy?